Very detailed Reddit post about missing content.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I actually saved this photo not to long ago so that I could read it. The list is way longer than I thought which really puts it into perspective the amount of content that's missing although some features were not confirmed like the monorail.

Last edited:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kcve8s
I think this is definitely worth reading through. It points out the features that were promised and not delivered, those that were partially implemented, as well as features that were going to be in the game but CDPR officially announced the removal of (so they can't be yelled at about those... as much). :p

Sorry, where are the 'promisses' about vehicle customization? What are linked, say another thing, are you sure about you are link here?

"Sasko confirmed that Cyberpunk 2077 will not have vehicle customisation" - Its not a 'promisses'. What is linked is what existed. If on the way they changed their minds, that's another thing, completely 'promised but didn't'. Do not distort the facts.

Some changes, ok... the ideia about vehicle custom, etc... is excelent, i hope see it soon or in a expansion, maybe. Its not a big problem, at last, to me. NOW, use this to call the devs like 'liers' (or the company) to me this ll not happens!

Hopefully this gains more traction, otherwise we might as well kiss these promised features and content goodbye forever.

I am still loving the game, but I have to say, all of this shit is grinding my gears. 8 Years of development and promises and shit is just getting worse and worse. This has definitely tarnished CDPR and the company as a whole's reputation. This is a full on NMS situation, which I never expected from them. I knew the game would launch to hype and dissappoint to an extent and I also knew that it would have tons of bugs.

The way this game launch, the state, the suppression and just general shady dankness has just just added to this miff year. CDPR has their work cut out for them. They are going to have to reach beyond NMS levels of repairing this game - and they are going to be pressed to do it in far less time.

At this point, I feel many of us are getting the sinking feeling that CDPR has fallen like every other beloved dev. CDPR got star-struck by their own success and dropped the ball.

I am still loving the game, but I have to say, all of this shit is grinding my gears. 8 Years of development and promises and shit is just getting worse and worse. This has definitely tarnished CDPR and the company as a whole's reputation. This is a full on NMS situation, which I never expected from them. I knew the game would launch to hype and dissappoint to an extent and I also knew that it would have tons of bugs.

The way this game launch, the state, the suppression and just general shady dankness has just just added to this miff year. CDPR has their work cut out for them. They are going to have to reach beyond NMS levels of repairing this game - and they are going to be pressed to do it in far less time.

At this point, I feel many of us are getting the sinking feeling that CDPR has fallen like every other beloved dev. CDPR got star-struck by their own success and dropped the ball.

I didn't even see any broken promises, although I saw changes in the game from 2018 onwards. And eight years for a multiplatform game is a short time, in fact, the team or teams on the CD were committed to TW3 / DLCs or expansions. game really had a strong investment of work in 2016. In general, AAA + games take 12 years to complete, I speak of open world RPG and multiplatform.

I don't know if this was mentioned, but simple fact that we an open front and rear of every car seems to me like another clue for content that was planned.

I don't know if this was mentioned, but simple fact that we an open front and rear of every car seems to me like another clue for content that was planned.

Many thing they change bcuse a singular condition: pandemic. Changes, in context, its not 'lie'. But they can fix or improve the overal experience, they say that. I think its or ll be a good pressure keep this idea up in forum.

Guest 4406876

As far as it concerns what I understood of the game, vehicles customization was a no go from what I heard (and I only followed official CDPR footage, NCW, announcements, etc for their direct source, I never read a single thing outside their official platform)
And that's the problem.
The list of missing features as "features" per se, are extensive yes, but aren't the problem.
The real problem (that is the main point the many fail to grasp, especially in this forum where the over use of blue post is used to flex the general opinion instead of simply logging in with a normal user account to share different ideas and/or realities that don't exist) is that, for example, when I speak of features I'm referring to these things:

-An AI that handles the basics of traffic obstacle avoidance, that makes you, the player, having a cool looking vehicle, feel it's part of gamplay, and not simply to go from point A to point B in the most broken, uninspired, unfinished part of the game.
-That features that were supposed to be features are actually occasional , limited to scripted events (in many cases 3/4 in the whole game) while advertised as "features"
-An AI that handles enemies beyond staying put into place when alerted (stealth gameplay is devastating for the AI) and go on patrol unless it's scripted to do so (and there's many missions full of triggers that makes AI do that and only when you reach certain points, or else they are just sitting ducks)
-The fact that you can't ignore cops spawning at 1 meter from you from nowhere (ofc ourse the traffic routine doesn't exist at all so how can you have cop cars arriving and do their thing?)

And much more that as a basic level in this game is missing and will not go unnoticed for long(and was advertised along with much more subtle advertisement that not everyone is able to grasp, or fails to do so as a choice).
I'm never been the one asking for absurd things, or stuff that they already said it won't be there. But many things in this game are beyond the bugs, that are for their nature very visible.

That being said, I'm waiting for my account to be removed from this forum for reasons I won't specify here (along with my refund of the product already ongoing). I just refuse to take part in this any longer, as I feel there are issues that go beyond some dodgy marketing, and ,also, I feel this is a complete waste of time. So my posts might be deleted at some point completely on deleting my account. But I'm sure, that many other gamers, will still highlight the problems here that are real, and maybe one day get a game out of this and not a "sort of" as it is now.
Post automatically merged:

Many thing they change bcuse a singular condition: pandemic. Changes, in context, its not 'lie'. But they can fix or improve the overal experience, they say that. I think its or ll be a good pressure keep this idea up in forum.
The pandemic card is old. I'm sorry. it started when the game was 4 months away from going Gold. This speaks volumes of integrity here. Let along giving out dates in absolute constrast of what they said it was their developement approach.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as it concerns what I understood of the game, vehicles customization was a no go from what I heard (and I only followed official CDPR footage, NCW, announcements, etc for their direct source, I never read a single thing outside their official platform)
And that's the problem.
The list of missing features as "features" per se, are extensive yes, but aren't the problem.
The real problem (that is the main point the many fail to grasp, especially in this forum where the over use of blue post is used to flex the general opinion instead of simply logging in with a normal user account to share different ideas and/or realities that don't exist) is that, for example, when I speak of features I'm referring to these things:

-An AI that handles the basics of traffic obstacle avoidance, that makes you, the player, having a cool looking vehicle, feel it's part of gamplay, and not simply to go from point A to point B in the most broken, uninspired, unfinished part of the game.
-That features that were supposed to be features are actually occasional , limited to scripted events (in many cases 3/4 in the whole game) while advertised as "features"
-An AI that handles enemies beyond staying put into place when alerted (stealth gameplay is devastating for the AI) and go on patrol unless it's scripted to do so (and there's many missions full of triggers that makes AI do that and only when you reach certain points, or else they are just sitting ducks)
-The fact that you can't ignore cops spawning at 1 meter from you from nowhere (ofc ourse the traffic routine doesn't exist at all so how can you have cop cars arriving and do their thing?)

And much more that as a basic level in this game (and was advertised along with much more subtle advertisement that not everyone is able to grasp, or fails to do so as a choice).
I'm never been the one asking for absurd things, or stuff that they already said it won't be there. But many things in this game are beyond the bugs, that are for their nature very visible.

That being said, I'm waiting for my account to be removed from this forum for reasons I won't specify here (along with my refund of the product already ongoing). I just refuse to take part in this any longer, as I feel there are issues that go beyond some dodgy marketing, and ,also, I feel this is a complete waste of time. So my posts might be deleted at some point completely on deleting my account. But I'm sure, that many other gamers, will still highlight the problems here that are real, and maybe one day get a game out of this and not a "sort of" as it is now.
Post automatically merged:

The pandemic card is old. I'm sorry. it started when the game was 4 months away from going Gold. This speaks volumes of integrity here. Let along giving out dates in absolute constrast of what they said it was their developement approach.

Was they say about it (changes). Its my only reference. And between - again - a company what EVER does what it promises, I stay with whom history proves it does. Its not personal. I hope some changes, maybe some content or idea what they had at 2018... but, i can only ask like sugestion in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom