I have a problem with fps in game. I have:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900X CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
RAM: 32GB
Power suply: 800W
Display: full hd
Game is installed on M2 disk
I already installed newest drivers.

When im set settings to ray tracing:ultra i got 30 fps (GPU usage near 40% in GPU-Z) but i got drops to 20 while driving.
When i set them to low (NOT ray tracing: low) i got 50 fps with drops to 30 (also usage near 40%)

Also CPU dont have high usage (also near 40%). Right now game worked better on a way worst CPU and GTX1060.

Do you have any ideas whats wrong? How i can check why game dont want to use more cpu/gpu while it need that?

Hi!
I have a problem with fps in game. I have:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900X CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
RAM: 32GB
Power suply: 800W
Display: full hd
Game is installed on M2 disk
I already installed newest drivers.

When im set settings to ray tracing:ultra i got 30 fps (GPU usage near 40% in GPU-Z) but i got drops to 20 while driving.
When i set them to low (NOT ray tracing: low) i got 50 fps with drops to 30 (also usage near 40%)

Also CPU dont have high usage (also near 40%). Right now game worked better on a way worst CPU and GTX1060.

Do you have any ideas whats wrong? How i can check why game dont want to use more cpu/gpu while it need that?
Try these solutions that you haven't tried yet.

If no sugar, and there're no mods involved, contact Support and explain your issue.

Are the frame rates low from the start, or start to get lower the longer you play?

No, i dont have any mods. How i can contact with support? I ddont see any link or something in gog client. Nvm, i found ;)
They are low from start, its no temp issue imo.

I have the same issue and this wasn't a problem before 1.6 This is very likely a game related issue many people complaining from the same problem hope we get a patch before 2023 DLC release

Top Bottom