Vešci sa Balkana

+
Vešci sa Balkana

Je l' ima homo balcanicusa među nama? Slobodno se javite, svi imaju svoj podforum, možemo ga imati i mi.

Aj' uzdravlje! :cheers:

Krčma nam deluje prazna. Izgleda da se mnogi ne smatraju Balkancima :huh:

Inače, koliko ja znam, Slovenija jeste na Balkanu, tako da si dobrodošao! :D

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/17874-Community-taverns-in-your-native-language

If you can't find a thread for your own language in that list, you're welcome to start one.

The thing is, that people on this thread speak serbian, croatian, bosnian, slovenean, bulgarian, and what not. So there are a lot of different native language speakers who can easily understand each other. Also, if you make us choose one of these languages for a community tavern, a shitstorm will ensue.

The thing is, that people on this thread speak serbian, croatian, bosnian, slovenean, bulgarian, and what not. So there are a lot of different native language speakers who can easily understand each other. Also, if you make us choose one of these languages for a community tavern, a shitstorm will ensue.

I think you misunderstood me. That thread contains a list with community 'taverns' in different languages, it's a place for people to chat in their native tongue, if they wish to do so. I'm not saying you should pick one of them and use it as a Balkans thread. Either way, the international 'tavern' is the Hairy Bear thread, where English is used - no shitstorm needed.

Also, as a Bulgarian, I have next to no idea what you people are saying here :p

That's kind of a problem the thing is, people from ex-Yugoslavia can understand each other(discount Slovenians), but they or rather we can't understand Bulgarians, Greeks, Albanians and the Turks. It would make far more sense to have an "Ex-Yugoslavia" thread or something like that. But that's only if there is actually enough actual people that can speak it or have sensible conversations.

Uvjek me je to zbunjivalo Vjestica, je jebiga Vjestica svi znamo neku grubu definiciju toga.

Ali sad ako pricamo o Sapkovskijevom vescu, zenski rod vestica bi bilo malo cudno, trebalo bi valjda nesto drugo. Ah moja memorija, sad se ne mogu sjetit kako Ciri nekad sebe predstavlja ili bilo ko drugi prica o njoj u kontekstu vjesticarenja, cini mi se da ima posebna rijec za zenskog vjesca.

Uvjek me je to zbunjivalo Vjestica, je jebiga Vjestica svi znamo neku grubu definiciju toga.

Ali sad ako pricamo o Sapkovskijevom vescu, zenski rod vestica bi bilo malo cudno, trebalo bi valjda nesto drugo. Ah moja memorija, sad se ne mogu sjetit kako Ciri nekad sebe predstavlja ili bilo ko drugi prica o njoj u kontekstu vjesticarenja, cini mi se da ima posebna rijec za zenskog vjesca.

Veštičarka? Veštičakinja? Veštičica? :D

Vešmašina? ;)

Ako me pamčenje dobro služi Ciri je jednom sebe nazvala vešterkom
EDIT
Zapravo ju je tako nazvala Triss

Last edited:
Top Bottom