Vesemir's Dialogue Keeps Getting Cutting-off During Tutorial After 1.60/1.61 patch!

+
Vesemir's Dialogue Keeps Getting Cutting-off During Tutorial After 1.60/1.61 patch!

Recently I just tried a new game on the 1.6 patch, and when I got to the part in the tutorial where Vesemir teaches you how to cast the signs I noticed that his dialogue keeps getting cutting-off after you cast the sign. This wasn't the case before I'm sure, this happened after the 1.60/1.61 update, I'm sure.

Is anyone experiencing the same thing?

Please check this out and if you do, please confirm so we can report this CD Projekt Red's team

I Will try it out and tell you what happens!

I play on the PS4 Pro (SS enabled) - 1080p TV - German Language pack - patch 1.60 (new game)

Changed language to English, for testing purposes!

--------------

Nope! Everything went smooth.

I will upload the video for proof, soon...

On the time being, exit the game, delete any auto saves made from the game, restart your console, fire up the game and try again.

If you get the same glitch again, delete all auto saves but this time around start your Console in safe mode and do Option 5 from this tutorial below:

Option 5: Rebuild Database

How to: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/ge...playstation-4/

After, start the game and try to make the tutorial again.

Last edited:
mark5916;n10821961 said:
I Will try it out and tell you what happens!

I play on the PS4 Pro (SS enabled) - 1080p TV - German Language pack - patch 1.60 (new game)

Changed language to English, for testing purposes!

--------------

Nope! Everything went smooth.

I will upload the video for proof, soon...

On the time being, exit the game, delete any auto saves made from the game, restart your console, fire up the game and try again.

If you get the same glitch again, delete all auto saves but this time around start your Console in safe mode and do Option 5 from this tutorial below:

Option 5: Rebuild Database

How to: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/ge...playstation-4/

After, start the game and try to make the tutorial again.

Thanks for your help :)

Please let me know if you are experiencing the same as me.

I'm on the standard PlayStation 4. Witcher 3: Complete Edition.

MaroNabih;n10822101 said:
Thanks for your help :)

Please let me know if you are experiencing the same as me.

I'm on the standard PlayStation 4. Witcher 3: Complete Edition.

I play with the G.O.T.Y. edition too.

Have you tried the above steps i mentioned earlier, that may help your situation?

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufVf...ature=youtu.be

To be honest, some words seems to cut off indeed. Haven't noticed whilst playing the game, but noticed it after i saw the video. lol

Not a big deal actually, but yeah, you can contact CDPR support on that link below:

http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

...and upload a confirmation video. ;)

Last edited:
mark5916;n10822201 said:
I play with the G.O.T.Y. edition too.

Have you tried the above steps i mentioned earlier, that may help your situation?

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufVf...ature=youtu.be

To be honest, some words seems to cut off indeed. Haven't noticed whilst playing the game, but noticed it after i saw the video. lol

Not a big deal actually, but yeah, you can contact CDPR support on that link below:

http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

...and upload a confirmation video. ;)

Thanks for your help.

Yes I will contact CDPR about it and I will attach a video.

Also i can confirm, that those Dialogue cut outs doesn't occur if the game relies on the 1.30 patch.

Tried it out yesterday. Started a new game with the patch 1.30. ;)

mark5916;n10836221 said:
Also i can confirm, that those Dialogue cut outs doesn't occur if the game relies on the 1.30 patch.

Tried it out yesterday. Started a new game with the patch 1.30. ;)

Then its confirmed 1.60 patch messes the dialogue up. Thanks for your help man :)

I'll submit a ticket to CDPR with a video to show them this bug.

MaroNabih;n10849941 said:
Done. Sent CDPR the bug report.Let's see.

Good job. They may answer you back as well, in a week or perhaps sooner.

>Let's see.

We will find soon enough on the next patch release. lol

mark5916;n10851181 said:
Good job. They may answer you back as well, in a week or perhaps sooner.

>Let's see.

We will find soon enough on the next patch release. lol

I truly hope they would fix it, I know it might not be very important, and some would not even bother, but I'm a little OCD about my games :D especially games I really like, like The Witcher 3.

MaroNabih;n10851471 said:
I truly hope they would fix it, I know it might not be very important, and some would not even bother, but I'm a little OCD about my games :D especially games I really like, like The Witcher 3.

Let's hope they can reproduce the glitch.

mark5916;n10851581 said:
Let's hope they can reproduce the glitch.

Hey you too could send a report on that bug, so that the more people who send reports , the more likely will look into it and take seriously.

I've sent a video I recorded and my save file(2 files).

However, no reply yet from CDPR for me.

Last edited:
MaroNabih;n10855001 said:
Hey you too could send a report on that bug, so that the more people who send reports , the more likely will look into it and take seriously.

Sure! Sounds like the issue may lie in the data packages / way the game is updating. I do remember seeing a few instances of this in the past.

SigilFey;n10855461 said:
Sure! Sounds like the issue may lie in the data packages / way the game is updating. I do remember seeing a few instances of this in the past.

Please do send a report with that bug.

We need to report every bug we find so that the next patch would hopefully fix all this for us.

MaroNabih;n10855001 said:

>However, no reply yet from CDPR for me

Well, either way CDPR is busy enough or they could not reproduce the error enough times to justify an answer to you, yet.

Also, they may be differences as that part of the game concerns (tutorial stage) on the PS4 (regular) and PS4 Pro.

Besides, you should give them some slack. You are not the only one that submits a request to CDPR,

According to CDPR:

After releases we receive more inquiries than usual and the workload of our embedded technical support team grows proportionally.

Please expect delay in replies.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

---------

>Hey you too could send a report on that bug, so that the more people who send reports , the more likely will look into it and take seriously.

As for the tutorial dialogue matter...

For better or worse, i didn't get the same dialogue glitches yesterday on two attempts to reproduce the problem again with neither of German or English dialogue voices.

So, it could be random, or the regular PS4 is more affected from that unfortunate event. ;)

Top Bottom