VG247 Art. on Women in CP2077

+
Not to mention, as an Arasaka corpo, you have a Trauma Team subscription yourself (you can find it in the desk drawer)
Really good point, would of been neat to have a corpo option to transfer what was left of our subscription to Evelyn then. Cause I doubt it got cancelled when V got fired, TT don't strike me as the refunding type.

Really good point, would of been neat to have a corpo option to transfer what was left of our subscription to Evelyn then. Cause I doubt it got cancelled when V got fired, TT don't strike me as the refunding type.
That was only given to V because they were with Arasaka. Health Care is granted by a few corporations to lucky employees.

I think the ingame representation was fine, the unbalance in sexualization was likely caused by how weird censorship is about male nudity in general. Content unbalance, on the other hand.. the romances are catered towards straight dudes and it shows. Panam and Judy get a shit ton of content compared to Kerry and River, and I doubt anyone was thinking about gay women with Judy.

Agree. To me the Aldecaldos ending makes much more sense if Panam is your LI, that is you're a straight male V.

So, Panam is a bit of "all LIs are equal, but some are more equal than others" to me :)

And I remember when I first saw the intro to Judy sex scene in the trailer (it was from a male V perspective), I thought "the girl looks 100% like Ruby Rose, why is she even near a man?" So, even tho the game makes her lesbian originally, the trailer was sort of ambiguous.

I read the article, it's absolutely hilarious and warrants no attention or discussion in my opinion. They tried to connect some mod which allowed the Judy romance scene for male V to some over arching sentiment of pro female subjugation from the games side?

You could draw whatever conclusions you want from this game and it's setting and this is by far the worst take I've read. This game actually tries to acknowledge many of the problems they talk about in a believible way and get shit on because the choose not to jam it down your throat at every turn?

Whoever wrote this, there is no pleasing this person. They'll bend and stretch whatever they consume to be something bad or nefarius.

I'm still kinda having this issue fully accepting that writer describes how dystopian scenario supposed effect, then fails to understand that this is how it's supposed to work. Critiques dystopia based on not understanding what is dystopias role in literature, culture in general.

Haven't really followed gaming media for years. Things don't change, they find new ways to dig themselves in a hole, but why? Why would anyone do this? How can audience benefit from critique when author don't understand dystopia.

Top Bottom