VGX trailer music from Percival Schuttenbach

+
VGX trailer music from Percival Schuttenbach

Just a question if anyone of you realized, that name of the band Percival Schuttenbach is the name of the gnome from Zoltan Chivay's party. They wrote that song which plays in the vgx trailer. I'm wondering if this is just a coincidence.:-D

Nope. It's the same band. I researched it. And they even have a song called Nilfgaard.

OK, looks like I was wrong.

To clarify: Percival and Percival Shuttenbach are indeed two different projects, but formed by the same people, with PS having more of a metal sound.

And they are both named after the gnome.

So, this is going to be in the official TW3 sound track? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8zqJwPOMoA

Maerd said:
So, this is going to be in the official TW3 sound track?

Haha, highly doubt it.

EDIT:

Also it's not exactly the same group, if you check the site you can see only the 3 women are common members. Style is also very different so we shouldn't mix the two up, imo.

blackstaggshredder said:
Nope. It's the same band. I researched it. And they even have a song called Nilfgaard.

For the last few days I've been listening to the tracks available in their "just Percival" page, for obvious reasons. But if in the Percival Schuttenbach side there is a song called Nilfgaard I need to listen to it now. I already checked btw, its in the disk Tutmesz-tekal (2002).

I guess what I'm trying to say is thanks for the heads-up!

Top Bottom