[VIDEO] AI is extremely passive (needs fix)

+
As you can see in the video, the AI is very passive. It knows I am here, I show myself but it doesn't try to attack me. At some point I am really hurt with 16HP left and the enemies don't try to take advantage of it. They are just AFK.

Please watch the full video to understand. At the begining I just kill a few guys, this is not where the issue is. It is later when the other enemies are just AFK the whole time. I think that the AI should just always know where you are, it would make it more challenging. Because it seems that enemies don't know where I am during this fight.

Note that when I am punching them, they fail to react but that is normal. I have 30% chance to stun with blunt weapons and gorilla arms. I kill them a little bit too fast IMO considering that they are "high threat" enemies (orange). I am using purple gorilla arms, not the golden ones.

I am playing in Very Hard difficulty and these are "High" threat enemies (just above moderate threat). They deal high damage when they shoot me, but they just don't shoot me.

It may just be a byproduct of the area you're in. More often than not I get bum rushed.

The 6th Street Gang gonks (where you are) uses primarily assault rifles which benefit from stationary firing which is probably why they're acting like that.

If you go to somewhere like JapanTown and try to fight those clowns you'll find out just how not passive the AI can be lol

I have loaded the same save and the AI is actually very aggressive when it knows where you are. They push you and flank you. Which makes it way more fun.

However, it seems that sometimes the AI doesn't know where you are when you take cover, even though it should be very obvious to them. So it seems that this is the issue (AI looses track of the player too easily in some situations)

Top Bottom