Video games quiz

+
This should be easy...
[img=http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/761142_959621365-00.gif]

Wallace said:
Legends of Zelda ?
Probably not. It says 65G at he top. Rupees have always been the currency of Zelda games.Hmm, is it for the PC? Or maybe for a Gameboy? Sortof has this look to it.

No not Zelda it's not on any old Nintendo console nor on PC. :)By the way I really really think everyone should play it, it's probably the most underrated game.

OH good a hard one ok I will give a Oren to the one that get it right as well as to Powaz from Rivia for coming up with a hard pix :evil:

PowazfromRivia said:
Sure thing!Man I never thought there are people who know it. ;)Cheers bro! :beer:
My friend had the console back in the early 90s. I watched him play, enough for me to recognize the game. ;) It took me a while to find the title, though. I only remember a part with going to a town named Mercator, which required a fee or something.Anyway, I'll post a new screenshot tomorrow, when I find something at least moderately difficult. :evil:p.S. Seeker, my oren please! ;)

Well Im a man of my word One Oren gose to Powaz from Rivia for puting up a hard quiz And one Oren gose to Planewalker for geting it right Now If this one you posted Planewalker truns out to be a hard one and no one get it you lose that Oren :evil:So help Planewalker keep that Oren ]:->

Seeker said:
Now If this one you posted Planewalker truns out to be a hard one and no one get it you lose that Oren :evil:So help Planewalker keep that Oren ]:->
Nice try, but once gained, orens cannot be lost. It says so in the rules. :p

Planewalker said:
Planewalker said:
Now If this one you posted Planewalker truns out to be a hard one and no one get it you lose that Oren :evil:So help Planewalker keep that Oren ]:->
Nice try, but once gained, orens cannot be lost. It says so in the rules. :p
Oh I have my ways Muhaahhahahah :evil:

Top Bottom