Video games quiz

+
Argh, the image hosting service failed me. Here's a different screenshot, from the same game.

OK, pursuant to the second clause in the initial post, since nobody has answered correctly, another member can post a different picture now.The answer to this one is Alley Cat, an IBM game for early PCs in 1984.

I haven't played the game, but the character looks like Gabriel Knight; I've seen him in an old gaming magazine. Not sure which installment, though.Edit: However, I'm going to take a guess. Sins of the Fathers?

Probably the third one. I know that the second (Beast Within) was a live action type and I guess so was the Sins of the Fathers? I liked these types of adventure quests like Phantasmagoria, some very twisted gory stuff went on there...

Oh, ok.I hope that this one hasn't been posted yet. It was one of my favorite games when I was a kid.

ToastMan said:
Hmm.. Either this was too hard, or people just can't be bothered with this game... lol
Well, for me it is very hard! But i don't know so old games. Wait until Monday, the "hardcore" players will come back! ;)

Well if no one gets it soon I'm going to have to reveal the answer because its holding up the game. Just give me a shout when you think it's enough.

Top Bottom