Video games quiz

+
Well, you might want to try Psychonauts. Tim Shaffer is the same guy who made DotT, and it has a bizarre sense of humor. Critics raved about it, but hardly anybody played it, and no one really seems to know why. But its selling less than expected means that one can often find it in the bargain bin, so it's not a big investment.Okay, here's a game:

Okay, this looks dead in the water. That was Kudos 2, folks.I'll try another one, but if nobody tries to guess this one, I'll have to hand it over to someone more in tune with the mainstream.Which game is this:

And how did I just come across this thread, I don't know.And btw Plant Tycoon was actually interesting, took quite a bit of my time fniding all those possible combinations. More, more!

gamewidow said:
that was rather easily found on google, i believe it's called Plant Tycoon :)
It is, indeed, though it's rather badly named. I'd call it Flower Genetics Experiments, myself, since the businessy aspects of the game are quite minor (which is the way I like it!)Okay, GW, your turn.
gamewidow said:
And how did I just come across this thread, I don't know.
It does seem as if we should have seen you here quite awhile back!
And btw Plant Tycoon was actually interesting, took quite a bit of my time fniding all those possible combinations. More, more!
Yep, I've played it -- that was a screenshot from my game, not something downloaded from the web. And I agree, the game was way more fun than I expected. The Kudos 2 shot was also from my game. I've made mods for that game; it's an unbelievably easy game to mod -- a chimpanzee could do it!

Hm I have to think, give me a few and I'll return with something :D There are 700+ games in my collection after all, need time to decide!

I know it's not Test Drive, I remember how the interface on the screen looked. It seems similar to Stunts though.

Top Bottom