[VIDEO] I'm experiencing POP INs on Ultra settings on PC (wasn't happening until last patch or the one before)

+
*WASN'T HAPPENING first 70 hours!!! This is important, because game after the launch was graphically perfect, almost no issues.

Hi, as said in the title, I'm experiencing stuff popping in all the time. This is just one example, it happens everywhere and it's pretty hard to ignore.

I was playing on Ultra since the launch and I haven't experienced these hard POP INs first 60-70 hours, but it seems after one of the last updates/patches it started happening. Any way I can solve this? Anybody else started experiencing this as well?

MY rig is : AMD Ryzen 7 3700x and Radeon 5600XT. Drivers are up to date. (but as I said, there were no pop ins before one of the patches, so it's not the rig I would assume)

Here's video!

***NOTE: NOTICE stuff popping in all the way (grass on the street, steam, rocks), BLUE TRASHBAGS right next to the street, and at the END of the video, once I start to slow down on the bike, NOTICE 3 SKINNY PALM TREES TO THE FAR LEFT pop in one after another. This happens with billboards as well, with streetlights, and few other textures in the city, but happens so frequently it's hard to ignore and it seems that before patches I haven't experienced this stuff, I had no problems with graphics or graphics bugs until few days ago. Any solution?

LINK TO VIDEO:

Well I have experienced this since the release of the game, not just the latest patch. I downloaded a mod that increases render distance with an ini file which worked until I reloaded the game and the game stopped rendering objects correctly, so I wouldn't recommend that. The mod creator blamed it on my shitty PC, but my PC is certainly not shitty.

Sorry I can't help, I just bared with it. Frankly I thought it was a common thing but I guess not.

Well I have experienced this since the release of the game, not just the latest patch. I downloaded a mod that increases render distance with an ini file which worked until I reloaded the game and the game stopped rendering objects correctly, so I wouldn't recommend that. The mod creator blamed it on my shitty PC, but my PC is certainly not shitty.

Sorry I can't help, I just bared with it. Frankly I thought it was a common thing but I guess not.

Thank you for the reply! I was using minimap before, probably started noticing it way more since I turned it off! But definitely seems like they cranked it up.

Top Bottom