[VIDEO] Please sit and enjoy details in the game

+
Hey,

maybe I'm late to party, but I just found this two videos showing insane details in Cyberpunk 2077. Everyone comparing Cyberpunk with GTA IV and San Andreas and showing how is GTA IV more detailed, so I want to share this just to show other side - some great details in the game you maybe missed while playing.

For me best one is number 5 in first video, not everyone can appreciate guns details and how V handle all types of guns, how he reload etc. (btw I think revolver handling is just reference to cowboys :D ).

Part 1 -
Part 2 -

What made you impressed (if there is something) and what you missed while playing? And please keep it classy and stay on topic.

Guest 3847602

In my first paythrough I've missed the fact that Valentino gang member you meet during the quest "Heroes" makes reappearance in the "Gig: Fifth Column" and can provide you with another way of finishing this gig. Really small detail, but I like seeing instances where one optional quest have impact on another.

In my first paythrough I've missed the fact that Valentino gang member you meet during the quest "Heroes" makes reappearance in the "Gig: Fifth Column" and can provide you with another way of finishing this gig. Really small detail, but I like seeing instances where one optional quest have impact on another.

Oh, and there is also Side Job where you can help Aldecaldos with deal they're making with Scavs, I want to see how that side job looks like if you haven't met Aldecaldos yet. There is Cassidy and Carol. Video here

Oh, and there is also Side Job where you can help Aldecaldos with deal they're making with Scavs, I want to see how that side job looks like if you haven't met Aldecaldos yet. There is Cassidy and Carol. Video here
thats not possibble
this side job only appears after you meet them and did some quests...

yes detail in this game is good. but since 1.04 they nerf all of it and push low texture every where :0 and its not help @ fps too

cheer

Top Bottom