Viewing character models

+
Viewing character models

Hi there REDKIT Community, the unique character models for Witcher 2 has been of significant interest to me for quite some time. CDPR has done a phenomenal job with the characters' details, which is evident in the gallery portrayed here:

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/04/the-men-women-puffy-shirts-of-the-witcher-2/

I'm curious to know how I could view the models within the redkit? I understand that ctrl+a brings up the assets, which includes meshes .. but because I'm new to modding, I'm having difficulty figuring out how to view complete character models. Some of the models shown up as ?, or appear headless.

Any help or advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

From what I can see on the screenshot I think you trying to preview wrong assets. Character models can be found in templates/character/appearances :)

Oh wow, that definitely clarifies things. Thank you BANAN! Out of curiosity, I've noticed that the textures for the NPCs appears to be jaggy/poor. Is there a way to increase graphics level in the redkit?

In your screenshot you can see Pc Medium in the uppest bar. You can set this to the highest settings if your PC can handle it. But sometimes if you are in the scene editor or watch entity templates of npcs, then the textures are still low res and flicker - but most of the time it works. :)

Top Bottom