Villentretenmerth didn't initiate on my final turn of the game

+
So my opponent and I each had 3 cards in our hands in round 3. He went first and played some tree looking thing and I played a unit.

He then played another card and I played Villentretenmerth. My understanding was with us each now having one card remaining he would tick and destroy that tree thing who was the highest creature on the field.

He played his final card which did next to nothing and when we passed he was slightly up but I knew with my final turn coming once I play my last card it would destroy his creature. Only my turn ended and it immediately came up with the defeat slide and he never triggered. I'm so annoyed! Is this normal or was I robbed? Thanks!

I've not used him in forever, but in my understanding Villen triggers after two allied turns, so if you play him as your second-to-last card he won't trigger as you only have one turn after that.

He triggers after 2 turns on turn end. So basically at the end of the turn after you play him so yes, he should have triggered. You sure he wasn't locked or reset or something? Nobody uses it but is your oponent played mandrake on it, it restarts the counter so then it woundn't work

Top Bottom