Vimme Vivaldi's New Appearance (Patch 1.30)

+
Vimme Vivaldi's New Appearance (Patch 1.30)

Sure looks different altogether. I thought they just meant a new outfit. (Not my picture.)

What? When did this happen? Last time I played (sunday), he still had his old look. Oh well. I'll get used to it.

dasft

Agree!

Vivaldi, like Zoltan, has personality and key moments, he is not one of the many common dwarfs.

I like the textures and the detailed skin, the outfit is classy.

I liked his previous "Santa Claus in pink" appearance, but I'll get used to the new look. ;)

His clothes look much better, which make him look like a real rich dwarf and not a random guy, because before most dwarves really had similar clothes like him.
However he looks somehow older? Which is probably the result of the beard.

This was great. Makes Vivaldi look so much different to the everyday dwarf.

Although Abbe Faria, (the prison guy in Act 3) could have used a new appearance his was well... a normal NPC face with grey hair and a black beard really doesn't go well lol.

Sure looks different altogether. I thought they just meant a new outfit. (Not my picture.)

Was this necessary? Many people asking for other things and they change just the look of a minor minor character.

---------- Updated at 11:36 AM ----------

...why?!...out of all the characters in this game why Vivaldi?

Because it's the only one we haven't mentioned. They don't take suggestions from us

His new face seemed a bit less mobile and less expressive than before, and the upper lip seemed a bit stiff. (Only did a sample of his facial expressions with a "how's business" chat, not anything more in depth.)

Ah well. It's not as if I'd interact with him regularly.

Last edited:
It's the shittiest kind of new content. There! I haven't said much negative stuff about CDPR except criticizing the plot of Blood and Wine a bit previously but this Vivaldi overhaul is just extremely ludicrous and meaningless.

@Sam2305 and @Troldierman
I agree 100%. There would be more important things in the game which need a revision! And I don't mean big things exclusively as some loose ends of some quests. No, I mean minor things as the hair glitch by the Undvik armor and now by the GM ursine armor too and so on... It's reported but it isn't fixed yet if I'm not wrong...

Last edited:
They don't take suggestions from us

As someone who has visited the studio, seen how it functions and spoken to developers in a casual setting, I assure you it's quite the opposite. Making such baseless claims is actually pretty offensive after seeing all the work they go through, sifting through the forums and social media on a regular basis and working out what they can and cannot do and so on. I could easily bet that it's very possible they planned way more than Vivaldi's skin and hadn't been able to implement it for various reasons.

Please take your disappointment and express it, but don't speak on their behalf.

Top Bottom