Vimme Vivaldi's New Appearance (Patch 1.30)

+
Wow, I certainly didn't expect this thread to receive so much attention when I made it. A bit disappointed by some of the reactions, though. I appreciate the mods' efforts in keeping things at bay.

Did you really expect that everyone will think:" Oh...it's so nice that they changed Vivaldis appereance....i mean hey there are 20-40 other more important things to fix ingame...but who cares..."

I for one like it. Every dwarf in TW3 except Zoltan and Willis are identical (except for hair/beard/clothes) so it's a nice change to see a dwarf NPC who looks like an individual instead of reusing that same model.

This, toally this!!! Every unique character counts and makes the game better. :)

I like the new disgusting super-rich old crock look for this (SPOILER) lying and betraying dwarf.
It would even look more funny when adding some big gold chains and gold teeth in his mouth, and an even older and more disgusting face with more wrinkles and mummy-like skin and one eye blind.
Oh and please add longer more greedy fingers with lots of fat rings and make some obscure twisted angles in some of the finger joints. (A mutation that sometimes happens when being a churlish bastard with millions on the bank account but giving nothing to nobody and having no friends at all, but having enhanced superhuman pickpocket abilitys). :D

I think Vimme has a new woman - a gorgeous creature with a magnificent beard down to her navel. So he's had a makeover including a suave facial growth of his own.

" characters lack variety"
* changes the looks of a character to be unique!
" why the heck did u bother and waste time?"

No pleasing some people.

the characters that lack variety are the clones, standing right next to each other or the exact same faces over and over again, not an unique character who cannot have a clone

Probably a character designer at CDPR thought: "Hey, I'll please some fans by working on a new model in my own free time!"

The character designer see the reactions on this forum: "You know what? That's the last time."

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Vimme has a new woman - a gorgeous creature with a magnificent beard down to her navel. So he's had a makeover including a suave facial growth of his own.
Who says that he himself isn't one of those super sexy dwarf wimmin?

:lol:

I keep head-canoning the foul-mouthiest dwarves who always talk about their manly sexual organs as female dwarves, for some reason. Makes TW2's Sheldon Skaggs and TW3's Carlo Varese quite hilarious, for some reasons. :p

Make's sense. So why just one character was changed?

Yeah and if they only had room to change the appearance of just a single character, why not address baby-faced and drowsy looking Letho?

Vanilla

Modded

Any body else get really long loading times with Vivaldi in between dialogue?

This only started happening after the new outfit.

Wouldn't it be great if this was some kind of ARG marketing scheme where the files for Vivaldi's new appearance contained some hidden message hinting at some future DLC or something.

Like: "You have my support Vivaldi, I will bring my finest Scoia'tael into the city, and together we'll eradicate the witch hunters for good! Signed: Iorveth"

Well, a man can dream at least...

Wouldn't it be great if this was some kind of ARG marketing scheme where the files for Vivaldi's new appearance contained some hidden message hinting at some future DLC or something.

That sounds like an interesting idea, even if I doubt there would be such hints added (so far, when there were any in the files, they were apparently not intentional), or that there would be more expansions, unfortunately.

Top Bottom