Vinyl record player ?

+
so not only i can't use braindance to watch those naughty BD movies
i also can't have Vinyl record player for all those cool vinyls that are for sale ? what's the point making them "Junk" and selling in stores ? i would love to have vinyl player at my apartment and use them.
Maybe even find and use those bootleg silverhand's records.

vinyls.jpg

The game already comes with a 2-cd soundtrack for the game, They could just simply have each vinyl play a different song from the soundtrack. At least it would be something and add a little depth to that particular loot and the game world.

It is weird that vinyls are junk, but there are no casettes, no ipod-like music devices, and even cd's/ cd players as junk. All would have been junk in 2077 surely.

interesting fact: In Poland we are able to buy a 495pages book, that is a "Official Complete Guide Collector's Edition" and in that guide book on page 423 there is a "Souvenirs" list. And, it says that after one of the Johnnys missions(dont wanna spoil it) you receive a Vinyl Record player and vinyls with his music. looks like they removed it cuz I already finished that mission and didnt receive anything..

CD Project RED. PLEASE bring that idea back!!! it would be awesome to sit in a crib and listen to Samurai unique vinyl! please please please add it in a DLC or something

msxyz

Forum regular
interesting fact: In Poland we are able to buy a 495pages book, that is a "Official Complete Guide Collector's Edition" and in that guide book on page 423 there is a "Souvenirs" list. And, it says that after one of the Johnnys missions(dont wanna spoil it) you receive a Vinyl Record player and vinyls with his music. looks like they removed it cuz I already finished that mission and didnt receive anything..
You mean the guide with the monorail cab on the hardcover? :giveup:

Reminds me of the TV series 'Into the Badlands' where the clan Baron Quinn always had a record deck playing old vinyl discs as part of his retro survivalist indulgence.. I am sure also this has featured in more than one post apocalypse movie... even Blade Runner had songs that were clearly styled on the 1930s like 'One More Kiss Dear' ....with crackly vinyl background... I am sure some party DJs may still be using retro vinyl and decks in 2077, it's only a mere 56 years away....

In
the Temperance ending
there is a vinyl record, so CDPR has the half of the job done!

so not only i can't use braindance to watch those naughty BD movies
i also can't have Vinyl record player for all those cool vinyls that are for sale ? what's the point making them "Junk" and selling in stores ? i would love to have vinyl player at my apartment and use them.
Maybe even find and use those bootleg silverhand's records.

View attachment 11107709
There is a vinyl record player in River's nephew's room, and I think I've seen others. Yes, it would be brilliant if they were useable!

Top Bottom