Viper Armor diagrams (PS4)

+
Viper Armor diagrams (PS4)

Hi there! I finished the Hearts of Stone main quest, then decided to hunt for viper armor. But I later found out that the only way one can get the armor diagrams is to buy them from the Countess during the Open Sesame quest. I missed that chance. Is there any other way to get the diagrams?

Hi there! I finished the Hearts of Stone main quest, then decided to hunt for viper armor. But I later found out that the only way one can get the armor diagrams is to buy them from the Countess during the Open Sesame quest. I missed that chance. Is there any other way to get the diagrams?

I am pretty sure that the open sesame quest is the only way to get the armor diagrams at the moment and you can't go back there after (online guides seem to suggest the same thing), so it may be that you have to start the expansion again to get them.....but it may be possible in the future that CDPR creates another way to obtain them.

I am pretty sure that the open sesame quest is the only way to get the armor diagrams at the moment and you can't go back there after (online guides seem to suggest the same thing), so it may be that you have to start the expansion again to get them.....but it may be possible in the future that CDPR creates another way to obtain them.

@Rajui That absolutly right!!! No other possibility on PS4! I'm sorry.

Aww....too bad then. Guess i'll just have to get it when I start new game +. Thanks a lot for the info guys.

Top Bottom