Viper school Armor and Weapons?

+
Viper school Armor and Weapons?

Id like to see them and please make the viper school swords have snake heads

I want that sword that appears in the brief intro before the main menu screen pops up, the one with 2 dragon heads as the pommel of a sword.

Guest 3838453

It would be cool if Viper armor has some kind of hood ,to make it diferent from others.Like hooded armors in Witcher 2 , I miss Kinslayer armor ...

It would be cool if Viper armor has some kind of hood ,to make it diferent from others.Like hooded armors in Witcher 2 , I miss Kinslayer armor ...

The Starting Area needs a Armor that you can craft the swords are there we need another light witcher armor set

Guest 3838453

The Starting Area needs a Armor that you can craft the swords are there we need another light witcher armor set

Yea I dont mind ,but I think yesterday I saw somewhere on this forum a leaked document that viper gear is dlc 15 or 16 I think ... but don't hold me by the word I am not sure ...

Yea I dont mind ,but I think yesterday I saw somewhere on this forum a leaked document that viper gear is dlc 15 or 16 I think ... but don't hold me by the word I am not sure ...

Am waiting on the storage chest and new game plus but the game is so good I plan to replay it after all the DLC comes out

Guest 3838453

Am waiting on the storage chest and new game plus but the game is so good I plan to replay it after all the DLC comes out

Why the storage chest is not included with the default game is beyond my mind ... like they wants us to replay the game every time new dlc comes out ... sorry no thanks ...

Top Bottom