Viper Venomous Silver Sword diagram NEEDED

+

• Total voters

I missed my chance to get the silver sword during my NG+ playthough and I don't have the save before I did that. So I think they should put the diagrams of all the Viper gear for anyone who also missed it during they're playthough too and make it easier for people to get the gear from Hearts of Stones dlc

Last edited:
I don't know, why they didn't add a freaking NPC to the game, which simply sells all missed things, which appears only after you have played through the game and eventually expansionsif you own them....

a simple NPC, which sells all missed Recipes, Gwent Cards, Diagrams, Weapons, Armors, Mutagens ect. whose chances you missed to use until that point.

Such a freaking stupid simple NPC would solve in this game so many problems and surely isn't the hardest work ever to consider it to implement such a single NPC into the game that appears for example in every regions biggest cities as wandering merchant (Novigrad, Beauclair, Ard Skellige's first town where you have to meet with Yen)

Such a Npc would give the player also alot more freedom for certain decisions in the game, without losing permanently the chance to receive spcific things in the game, which feels in that moment like a punushment, only because you didn't use the right decision of what Geralt should do or say

To be honest, I think that the fact what choices you make in this game has a genuine impact on what equipment (and even Gwent cards!) you end up with is one of its many strong points. In Skyrim I could get anything I wanted or needed, really. Same thing in Morrowind and Oblivion or the old Ultima games (well, U7 and U8, at least - never played U1-U6 or U9). In Witcher 3 what I do really does matter.

And, in response to the idea of adding a merchant, wouldn't it be boring if we could just buy the 'cow' Gwent card, instead of having to have a good look around the farm?

I just want them to make an entirely New Game +, I want to feel and play the game as many times as I want, having to challenge myself greater and greater! Is that too much to ask from a die hard fan? :(

I don't know, why they didn't add a freaking NPC to the game, which simply sells all missed things, which appears only after you have played through the game and eventually expansionsif you own them....

a simple NPC, which sells all missed Recipes, Gwent Cards, Diagrams, Weapons, Armors, Mutagens ect. whose chances you missed to use until that point.

Such a freaking stupid simple NPC would solve in this game so many problems and surely isn't the hardest work ever to consider it to implement such a single NPC into the game that appears for example in every regions biggest cities as wandering merchant (Novigrad, Beauclair, Ard Skellige's first town where you have to meet with Yen)

Such a Npc would give the player also alot more freedom for certain decisions in the game, without losing permanently the chance to receive spcific things in the game, which feels in that moment like a punushment, only because you didn't use the right decision of what Geralt should do or say

Isn't there a merchant in beauclair which sells all remaining alchemy recipes? He did for me, anyway. Right next to the grandmaster smith.

In any case, this shouldn't happen for armor/sword diagrams, because then all exploration would be futile.

Top Bottom