+
Viper Witcher

Suggestion 1:
Deal 2 damage to an enemy unit
Deathblow: spawn a copy of that unit at top of your opponents deck

Kolgrim

Suggestion 1: Doomed

Suggestion 2: Cost provision: 10

Currently, the game is unplayable, i can not enjoy by playing only 10 cards i got at first round against full rolling kolgrim deck over and over again, hoping that i will LUCKILY get 10 cards that will win against 25

Lexor

Forum veteran
On the other hand: could you show me your proposition for the NG deck capable to get into 2500+ MMR range in pro rank?

In all fairness, I could list all possible archetypes and how losing against their wincondition makes me feel helpless, and so on.
Nah, Clog is absolutely fine (after it's initial nerf months ago). Just as mill, it is the scourge of Unranked or Rank7 and above. Win-consistency on these decks is actually rather low at the moment.
It feels frustrating to play against, and that is exactly the deck's aim.

Any ball deck with the new (11 for 5 + thinning) card.
Ball, and all scenarios — even with repeated nerfing and significant power creep — are far more OP and annoying than Kolgrim. Suggestions of using Ball to make NG a better faction are ludicrous.

Ball, and all scenarios — even with repeated nerfing and significant power creep — are far more OP and annoying than Kolgrim. Suggestions of using Ball to make NG a better faction are ludicrous.
There was a question about a good pro ladder NG deck, this has nothing to do with making a suggestion on how to improve the faction. Regarding the power level of the Scenarios, I agree with you, these are the strongest cards in the game, especially Ball.

Last edited:

Guest 4375874

when you can "pass" with Kolgrim and amass more points than the scenario in a single turn...they really aren't.

Viper Witcher

Suggestion 1:
Deal 2 damage to an enemy unit
Deathblow: spawn a copy of that unit at top of your opponents deck

Kolgrim

Suggestion 1: Doomed

Suggestion 2: Cost provision: 10

Currently, the game is unplayable, i can not enjoy by playing only 10 cards i got at first round against full rolling kolgrim deck over and over again, hoping that i will LUCKILY get 10 cards that will win against 25
I agree Kolgrim is just no fun to play against. Hope they nerf it soon otherwise I'll leave these game again....

I don't think that nerfing Kolgrim's card further is a good thing. He was already nerfed some time ago (Adrenaline 2=>1), and for me, that is fine. He is a very good card and certainly is a popular choice, but I don't mind playing against him. If someone wants to resurrect him and play again - be my guest, I can live with that.

However, Black_Legion's suggestion to change Viper Witcher seems to be very interesting. It would require more deliberate planning and limit the number of crap cards our opponent can put back into our deck. Since a typical Kolgrim deck has 2 or 3 Viper Witchers, it would reduce Kolgrim's final strength and would allow us to draw more cards from our initial deck.

So, on the one hand, Viper Witcher would still allow to spawn cards in decks, but at the same time, it would introduce more planning and a strategic approach to the game. Viper Witcher's Adrenaline 6 condition is not really difficult to meet - this change would make it more challenging.

Top Bottom