[VISUAL BUG 1.11] water effect missing when alternative AARD is used

+
[VISUAL BUG 1.11] water effect missing when alternative AARD is used

This is the second time I post about this bug. Previously I posted without images or video so for this time I did a video to show the issue.

I also saw the patch notes and a water effect for aard fix is present but the bug still here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2-iKhGqTB0

As youtube degrade image quality I uploaded the original file to mega: [FONT=source_sans_proregular]https://mega.nz/#!NkB2RaDQ[/FONT][FONT=source_sans_proregular]!vgvUyab-0X-xSpQjz1aOb0cxdkpMQH4GRUswvkwZMuk [/FONT]

Just to make clear. The effect on the trailer is diferent! Water quality on the final game is more acurate but the effect on the trailer is very evident! This was a selling feature and it's very weird that it isn't working at all.

as it is now it have 10% the original impact.

I posted several threads about this problem.

I spoke with Marcin Mommot about this issue. He told me that there will be no more water changes in the game. Current state is the final vision od CDPR's artists.

One more video from 1.5 :)

I posted several threads about this problem.

I spoke with Marcin Mommot about this issue. He told me that there will be no more water changes in the game. Current state is the final vision od CDPR's artists.

One more video from 1.5 :)
That sucks! :( Hopefully some modder will bring it back fro those who play on PC at least.

I agree the original was more noticeable, but this is a bit more subtle and realistic. I can see why they chose this version. Plus this version will likely be easier on the performance end. If you want the old one back, I would focus efforts on modders.

For the 4 potions thing -- it's there! It should have come standard with one of the patches. Some people have said they didn't appear in-game until they manually added hotkeys for the 2 new slots in the options menu. Also, ensure your user.settings is not set to "Read only".

Yea you are right. I prefered the old one ( much more vissile version). It worked beautiffuly in shallow water like swamps etc. Now you have to go deeper in the water to see full "ripples effect". But question is who is gonna use aard in such a deep water?:D

Yea you are right. I prefered the old one ( much more vissile version). It worked beautiffuly in shallow water like swamps etc. Now you have to go deeper in the water to see full "ripples effect". But question is who is gonna use aard in such a deep water?:D

Good point.

I think I passed the wrong idea. I only want the effect fixed. It doen't matter if the effect is the new or the old one. alternative AARD should have ripples effect in the water of the march as normal AARD have. Alternative AARD is very usefull in that region and that missing effect is distracting.

about the 4 slots for potion, I finished the game at 1.09 so I really didn't have 4 slot for it from the begining. Unfortunately there isn't any way to use the other two with the gamepad... so it only show two of them.

Top Bottom