• I use GwentUp and everything is okay

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • I do not use GwentUp and everything is okay

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Really? Best bug ever

It's not even funny anymore. I understand that there are still problems, but hey, due to this "nice" bug I lost a winning game. And in the previous one I had similar bug: when using First Light, I had only Clear Sky option, although I had bronze cards in the deck. Rally wasn't simply shown, the next First Light used, eveything was ok. Really tired of losing ranked games due to this bugs. Solve it please. Thx

Attachments

• photo142910.jpg
    photo142910.jpg
    686.4 KB · Views: 57
  • photo142920.jpg
    photo142920.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 63
No Title

Yeah, nice bug. Love losing to shit decks because of it

Attachments

• photo142930.jpg
    photo142930.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 69
  • photo142940.jpg
    photo142940.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 61
I removed the tracker, but the "visual bug" still appeared, but not necessarily.
For example I created a new deck for NG, which is worked perfectly; even the mulligan and Cahir.
But my Calveit revel deck is still unplayable, even after recreated it.
The funniest thing is: Assire caused a visual problem in my reveal deck, then worked perfectly in the other deck...

Freezing?

Anyone else experience this problem?

At the first picture in the down right corner there are 3 cards just lying there "outside" the deck.

And after that (next picture), next card played, Dandelion, and I´m not able to choose any of my cards to buff. Only able to click on "hide cards" and "end selection"

This has happend 2 times in a row in ranked games leaving my to lose both games :(

Attachments

• photo143260.jpg
    photo143260.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 66
  • photo143270.jpg
    photo143270.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 56
Wierd freezing cards/game glitch (possible work around)

Hello. I'm super new to forums.If i sound like a moron i apologize. But I've encountered a bug when cards and/or the game would freeze and or/not be selectable.
It's hard to reconstruct the bugs because a bunch of things would happen. At different times. But i seen a bunvch of other posts with similiar issues.
Cards would freeze in wierd places...
if i tried to get a card from graveyard there would be cards invisible. Graveyard seemed to cause these bugs often. I use nennekke alot so everytime i used it, the UI to pick in the grave yard would be a mess.
When i opened Gwent it would be ok for a few matches..then after a few it would start. and my cards and ui would get funky every match. causeing me to lose em.

I tried to turn down graphic settings..nothing cvhanged.. Game was still screwy after a few matches.
Then i turned down resolution from 1920x1080 to 12xx X 720
played about 10 -15 matches and had no issues whatsoever. So turning down resolution from my native fixed it for me

No Title

Don't use GwentUp or GwentTracker here; but thought I should still mention that I ran into this 'screen freeze' - where the "You Lost The Round" screen came up - and didn't go away...

I could hear the game switch to the 'Redraw Cards' area, but this screen stayed up. I could even click and was 'switching out cards' in the background, which made me chuckle since I thought maybe I could continue playing, getting to the Board itself; but this screen stayed up the entire time and I had to hit ESC and Forfeit.

Not a huge deal, but this occurred without any AddOns or anything, so I thought I'd add that, here. It does not appear repeatable nor has it occurred again, but if it does I'll be sure to submit it as a Bug.

Enjoying the game otherwise!

Attachments

• photo143290.jpg
    photo143290.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 48
Cant Muligan or Choose cards

For example I played Deathmold and i tryed to choose Clear Weather option and it didnt let me.Next Round I couldnt muligam my cards.

Actually, the fact that the game now seems to be hanging on the last-round glitch is kind of a good thing. It wasn't really doing that before -- just "You Lost The Round" and back to the game. It means that something causing the issue may have been altered. (Sniffs the air.) A clue!

Possible Cahir Bug

Hello!

While playing a Final Round, I played Cahir and I could only choose 1 option, the other 2 were not visible. Clicking Hide/Show Cards again did not Help. Two Screenshots attached.

Attachments

• photo143960.jpg
    photo143960.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 45
The phantom Card

This bug is very annoying and occurs every time. Between turns, Always when you are buying cards

Attachments

• photo144310.jpg
    photo144310.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 54
vitormsales thread merged

It seems you don't have any add-ons installed by looking at the screenshot. Can you confirm you have this issue with every deck you play?

Invisible card that cannot be played/shuffled back

I was just in a ranked game 5 minutes ago and when I won the first round, I got an invisible card in the second round (so 1/2 of my new cards were invisible). I couldn't even select it. When the round started, it was just an empty slot in my hand. I couldn't interact with it at all. As you can see in the screenshot, I'm supposed to have 9 cards but my hand only shows 8 with an empty space where the 7th/9th card is supposed to be.

(Thankfully I still won)

Attachments

• photo144400.jpg
    photo144400.jpg
    642 KB · Views: 55
Same thing happens too often lately while playing NR, especially since i started to play on Henselt.

Last edited:
Top Bottom