Viviene in Novigrad

+
Viviene in Novigrad

Viviene in Novigrad will give you a yellow feather to wear =))
I've stopped by after I finished the expansion. Don't know if she's right there after you finish her quest - maybe?

You can see more screenshots here:
http://imgur.com/a/MG6PK

Last edited:
Save her, lift the curse of course.
She was talking - also journal entry states that she went off to travel.
After you spot her in NV, she will tell you what she done so far and that she want to go visit Skellige islands...

Save her, lift the curse of course.
She was talking - also journal entry states that she went off to travel.
After you spot her in NV, she will tell you what she done so far and that she want to go visit Skellige islands...

I had Guillaume take the curse on himself, I'm guessing you chose the other option.

Found Vivienne and Guillaume on a balcony next to the chapel in the palace. Next step is to find Syanna.
So did she also gave you the yellow feather which Geralt can wear?

When I put it on - it disappeared somehow and there's no way to put it off again.
Just want to make sure it's intended because it has some strange behavior - it doesn't go to the Pockets slot, it somehow replaced my sword at first (unequiping it).

Thank you- I found the place. At what point in the main quest and what time of the day do they appear to you there? I haven't seen them there yet.

I was 100% done with everything when I found them, hadn't looked before. They are there even at night.

So did she also gave you the yellow feather which Geralt can wear?

When I put it on - it disappeared somehow and there's no way to put it off again.
Just want to make sure it's intended because it has some strange behavior - it doesn't go to the Pockets slot, it somehow replaced my sword at first (unequiping it).

They just thanked me, didn't give me anything and I wouldn't want any feathers tbh.
Guillaume sprouted pubic feathers from taking on the curse on himself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom