Vivienne(spoilers)

+

Riizer

Forum regular
Vivienne(spoilers)

We need a Vivienne Thread.

Anyone else fall in love with Vivienne? Such a shame that you can't romance her.. I just wanted the guy who was after her to go away. haha.

Does anyone know where she is after you've lifted her curse? did she go to velen or novigrad right away? or can she be found in the palace?

Well she wanted to see the world.
I don't think she can be found somewhere.

Yeah i was also hoping she would be the new romance option, but after a few hours it was clear for me - no chance :D

Guest 3847602

Anyone else fall in love with Vivienne? Such a shame that you can't romance her..

:teeth:

Does anyone know where she is after you've lifted her curse?

I saw her with Guillaume at the Beauclair Palace when I was heading to speak with Syanna (the ! mark appeared somewhere nearby).

Yeah i was also hoping she would be the new romance option, but after a few hours it was clear for me - no chance

Well, it couldn't be any worse than the writing of the romance with Syanna:

Hey Geralt, wanna bang?

- Duh...
- Nah...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it couldn't be any worse than the romance with Syanna:

Well, it wasnt sooo bad.
Geralt granted her the last wish (what a noble and selfless act ^^) , and she could do with him whatever she wants :D

I saw her with Guillaume at the Beauclair Palace

Ah, so if you make different choices she will stay ? Interesting.
In my game , after Vivienne is gone, Guillaume lost his will to life and drinks and drinks and drinks.

Last edited:
Looks more like oxenfurt.
I thought she was just gone.
But to be honest, i would not visit every place in witcher 3 again, just for looking at her :D

Looks more like oxenfurt.
I thought she was just gone.
But to be honest, i would not visit every place in witcher 3 again, just for looking at her :D

It's actually Novigrad;

I wouldn't either. Though I just checked the spot in the reddit thread, and you get a yellow exclamation mark indicating where she is.
It's just a few more lines of dialogue and a feather from her which you can wear.

It's so sad we can't romance her. :geraltsad: Next waifu patch when?

Attachments

• 20160605091327_1.jpg
    20160605091327_1.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 243
Top Bottom