VOD of The Witcher 10th Anniversary PAX West 2017 Panel

+
VOD of The Witcher 10th Anniversary PAX West 2017 Panel

You can watch the panel in its entirety here.

Watched it an hour after it aired. The guy in red, who was probably the youngest, gave some really good answers and was the funniest.

Also, this forum really needs work. I barely post here because its so frustrating having to navigate through a thousand different "sub" categories. THREE categories is enough guys, not 80. Three games three categories no offense.

immessingaround;n9489461 said:
Watched it an hour after it aired. The guy in red, who was probably the youngest, gave some really good answers and was the funniest.

Also, this forum really needs work. I barely post here because its so frustrating having to navigate through a thousand different "sub" categories. THREE categories is enough guys, not 80. Three games three categories no offense.

This forum got "upgraded" not so long ago and lost half of the users because of it, which is especially apparent in the Community section...

I watched it and liked it quite a lot, but also I was hugely disappointed... When I read the "10th Anniversary" title, I thought it would entail something like a "10th Anniversary Edition" where all Witcher games would be remastered, could be played on new generation of consoles and so on , but of course not.
(especially Witcher 1 needs an upgrade direly, even just porting it to the new engine would do wonders.) Don't get me wrong, it is a nice clip and all, but lets face it, it is not what we needed.

yayodeanno.831;n9490651 said:
This forum got "upgraded" not so long ago and lost half of the users because of it, which is especially apparent in the Community section...

They ruined the community we had built in these forums, several times in fact. For instance, Cyberpunk forums doesn't even have the Community section anymore. They butchered it. I have been visiting Cyberpunk forum for years, I had many friends there, almost none of them are around anymore. Even I only visit every few months or so, expecting some news, but again I have learned to expect nothing.. As of this moment, I am pretty sure they don't give a damn.

thewarsend;n9575671 said:
They ruined the community we had built in these forums, several times in fact. For instance, Cyberpunk forums doesn't even have the Community section anymore.

Witcher and Cyberpunk community sections were merged into one subforum.

yayodeanno.831;n9490651 said:

Yeah, still hate the new design...Improvements was promised , but nothing changed...too bad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom