Voice Acting

+

Voice Acting

• Keyser Soze is way cool and will probaaably kill us all for using his name in vain like th...urk!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WHY is it that people refuse to say "ninja" for both singular and plural usage? Flog them!!

• I think we should shave Wisdom000. ALL of him. Pics!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voice Acting

SO I ran a search for this but couldn't find if I did a poll or not. VOILA.

Plus Gregski reminded that polls are fun and Keyser Soze is cool. Screw your umlaut!

Given that resources are not infinite but character customization is, would you..GO READ THE POLL TITLE. Duh.

I want a protagonist with voice acting.. Both male and female protagonists should have one voice actor and actress each..

Silent protag for me please. I don't need pre-characterization through VO's for my PC. Least of all for one I'm creating myself.

Of course it needs to be voiced. And it will be. By the time TW3 makes CDPR millions, likely far more than the previous titles, the resources argument just falls flat.

Of course it needs to be voiced. And it will be. By the time TW3 makes CDPR millions, likely far more than the previous titles, the resources argument just falls flat.

Sooo..your supposition is that post-W3 revenues, resources will be infinite? YAYYY!

Sard - if you really MUST do polls, could you at least make them multiple choice? I wanted to vote for fully voiced AND shaving Wisdom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude(ette) I tried! I feel terrible - so did I!

I had too m any characters in the poll and when I went back, it swiped the multiple choice option. And I cannot edit that in later. Grrr.

You know what....gonna re do this whole thing. I MUST HAVE SHAVING OPTIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom