Vote for The Witcher!

+
Greetings! :)Vote added! :) 8)Gerald will reign supreme,rush and vote NOW! :) 8) Merry Christmas from Greece, Kind Regards, Menicus_grm.

Kaeldorn said:
TW winning on gamespot, yay! ;DThat RPG watch poll is kind of one-sided though :p
The funniest thing on that RPGWatch poll is that Hellgate:London received a total of ONE vote. I feel sorry for that guy!

Kaeldorn said:
TW winning on gamespot, yay! ;DThat RPG watch poll is kind of one-sided though :p
That's probably because it's more of an RPG -focused site. Congrats to the whole Witcher team for a fantastic game regardless of polls! It won my Best Game of The Year award. ;)So for 2008, let's have another helping.

VOTED!
hedgewitch said:
hedgewitch said:
That's probably because it's more of an RPG -focused site. Congrats to the whole Witcher team for a fantastic game regardless of polls! It won my Best Game of The Year award. ;)So for 2008, let's have another helping.
I totally agree with kaeldorn...With a quality RPG like this bring on more for 08!

Top Bottom