Vote for TW3 at GameSpot people's choice awards

+
Vote for TW3 at GameSpot people's choice awards

It's not like there is any chance that TW3 will lose the first round anyways, but still here is the link to vote for it as "GameSpot People's Choice Most Exciting Game of E3 2013":
http://www.gamespot.com/best-of-e3-2013/peoples-choice/
Further rounds might turn out to be tougher, but I'm quite confident that TW3 can win.

Voted, i find it disturbing that i mostly voted against some games, not for games. Sign of the times and in how bad shape the gaming industry is i guess.

Voted. Man, there were a couple of pretty tough choices in there. Obviously not in The Witcher 3’s match-up though :p

Voted.

I think duel system to determine chose peoples awards is kinda stupid...expesialy when you are dueling diffrent genre games againt each other like AC vs The Crew.Pikmin 3 vs Need for Speed?Seriously?
It should be done by categories...Meh.

It’s about which game the people find most exciting. Why should they try (emphasis on “try” since I doubt this could be done fairly) to split this into different genres?

Voted for TW3, of course. No contest there, you can pitch CDPR's closing chapter up against anything coming out for next generation and it will still get my vote... Mind you, if 'The Witcher 3' has to face off against 'Dark Souls 2' then I may have a conflict of interest - But I'm sure Geralt will still win out.

-Windebieste.

Yea, looks like Dark Souls 2 won't be making it to the next round. People seem more excited about Watch Dogs.

Anyway, I have to say, TW3 has a really nice bracket. The potential games it has to face before the semi-final are:

Rayman Legends, NFS/Pikmin 3 and Infamous.

Infamous is probably the toughest challenge but I think TW can get past it.
Then, for the semi-final, the possible games going against TW3 are:

Thief, Bayonetta 2/Murdered, AC4 and The Bureau.

AC4 is probably the biggest name there but, again, I think TW can handle it.

So, as long as TW3 can "beat" Infamous and AC4, the final is probably going to be against The Division, no idea what's going to happen there.

Voted, seems like TW3 will have to bring it home for me because my other favourite games Batman: AO, Dark Souls II aren't doing so well :p

Agent_Blue

ironclaw said:
I would, but uh, I don't want to sign up to gamespot. I probably already have an account but eh.

Yeah, that's the issue for me as well.

Do we really have to sign up? I assume it's to prevent us from voting more than once...:D

Top Bottom