Vote for Witcher 3 in Game of the Decade contest at Gamefaqs

+
Tomorrow around the same time Witcher 3 will be facing God of War in final 16 for game of the decade contest, if you think Witcher 3 deserves to advance vote for it. I think this rally thread won't matter but since other games are doing it i figure i must inform my fellow fans here so that they may try what they can to help the game with some votes.
you can vote easily by choosing from the pictures that appear on the main page and this counts as 1 vote if you register it will count as 2.
The match will start after 23 hours exactly. if Witcher 3 wins it will face the winner from Persona 5 and Portal. i won't make another thread so if you are interested check the contest out daily to see what is happening.

Cheers

While I really like The Witcher 3, Zelda: Breath of the Wild is one of the best games too. And, after thinking about it, I too have to vote for Zelda. The game is almost perfect in what it tries to accomplish. As an open world exploration game there is simply none better. The Witcher 3 doesn't even come close. Same goes for the combat/gameplay, wherein Zelda is much more refined than The Witcher 3. Next, on the level of visuals, it's more difficult to declare a winner. The Witcher 3 has the best graphics overall, but the beautiful visuals and aesthetic of Zelda cannot be ignored either.

So, where does The Witcher 3 stand out? In its story-telling and world-building. Very few RPG's have reached the level of detail the Witcher manages. The world feels alive and believable. Here, Zelda went for a minimalistic approach on purpose and that made it a better open world game, ironically. But it still cannot top The Witcher in world-building and story-telling.

So, yeah, both deserve to win, but Zelda is my favorite choice.

Well i think Witcher 3 is better than BotW by far. As a result of my personal observation, even though they take roughly same duration to beat, BotW never offers variety in game as much as Witcher 3 does. Monsters are just reskins of the same monsters over and over again. The side quests are repetetive as hell. I bought BotW with huge expectations after seeing all these amazing reviews on it. But game never brought me to the point that i've reached playing Witcher. And also BotW had mediocre OST as a result i couldnt feel the whole atmosphere. I've completed though. It was decent game but highle overrated i believe.

Top Bottom