Vote for your favourite PC game of all time!

+
Vote for your favourite PC game of all time!

PCGamer Magazine launches the ultimate vote for the best PC game of all time. Join the battle to crown the PC Gamer Readers’ Top 100 now. The fate of the favourite PC games is in your hands, dear Witcher Community! Spread (not spam) the message to other Witcher fans (and your friends and family) and help The Witcher RPG to get immortal...*ahem* okay, before it's getting tooo fan boy-ish ;DPCGamer will publish the top 100 favourite PC games online and in the March issue of PCGamer Magazine.
[size=16pt]Vote here[/size]You find The Witcher in the RPG genre.Voting ends on 11th March
Ah... before I forget... you have a chance of winning a top of the range PC from Alienware 8)

Tomorrow you have the last chance to vote! :eek:Message from PC Gamer:
The PC Gamer Top 100 (www.pcgamertop100.com) is drawing to a close on March 11th, which means there's very little time to vote if you haven't already. In the past three months, tens of thousands of you have logged in to tell us what you think are the best PC games in the world. We're as excited as anyone to see the final results.We're now putting together the feature that will reveal the results of the Top 100 in Issue 213, and we want to include your comments about why you voted for the games you did. We want you to tell us. To get your name and opinions immortalised in our magazine, send your comments through to pcgamer@futurenet.com or drop us a line on the forum: http://forums.computerandvideogames.com/viewtopic.php?t=105840. Thanks,Graham SmithDeputy EditorPC Gamer
No one mentioned The Witcher in the above mentioned thread... it's your turn :beer:

Voting is closed. Probably a good thing, as my favorite RPG of all time is Planescape: Torment. I would have to say, though, that The Witcher ranks a very close second. I guess I prefer tragic heroes and dark fantasy!

Top Bottom