[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

+

March 2021 Scenario, we got the two mega patches. You expect...

• Total voters
Strong RPG elements (sitting, vendors, interactions...)
To me strong RPG elements are number crushing, meaningful skills, stats and itemization. Calling sitting somewhere a strong RPG element is just silly. Those are Life Sim elements, not necessarily RPG elements. There are plenty of non-rpg games that let you sit around, interact with vendors and people to prove the point.

Incredible character customization during creation
Doubt it will happen. They wanted a mainly static V without any silly crazy looks, which people would do if there were sliders instead of preset meshes.

Three different lifepaths withe DIFFERENT AND DEEPER impact on the story
The first time they showed the background, it was closer to the tabletop RPG than these lifepaths. Anything that has to rewrite the main story and have voice actors redo lines will most likely not happen. Maybe they will do DLCs specific to lifepaths, but that's about it.

Attachments

• A_727151_6828684.jpg
    A_727151_6828684.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
CDPR really has their hands full with both the amount and variety of bugs that still exist in this game. I think it's unrealistic to expect them to sort all of that out AND do all that other stuff in a couple months. I mean, we all would like that to happen, but "expect" is a strong word.

Better polsihed (most bugs fixed...Because it's impossible to get rid of ALL the bugs in an open RPG, let's be honest here), police reaction and AI fixed are what I hope to find when I launch the game in March.

Everything may not be completely done and over but it should at least be much better from all those areas.

Also, please notice my expectations are the bare minimum required for this game to survive on the long run. If CDPR don't fix the bugs and the AI, the game will never feel finished. I keep repeating it on this forum but fixing the AI is just as important as fixing the bugs, better enemy reaction, driving AI that can at least handle the minimum and, of course, a Police response that goes somewhere.

I think some of the options on the polls are really asking too much though.
For example, any modification on the lifepath, choices or interractions with gangs is within the realm of dreaming, this is absolutely not gonna happen, it's better to break your dreams now rather than letting you guys hoping for some utopia.

First of, it would represent way to much work and ressources, they basically have to redesign the entire game for that to happen and second because it's not what the game need, at least imo. Yes, it would have been awesome if every choices you made had an actual impact on the story and the game had dozens of ending based on the million choices you made along the way but you know...It's just not the case, the marketing oversold the game but what we have definitely represent a solid fundation for something great, there's no need to ask a full rework at its core.

Long story short, if CDPR deliver the same game but more or less bug free with an actual working AI and a little bit more life into the city, I'm more than happy.

Last edited:
CDPR really has their hands full with both the amount and variety of bugs that still exist in this game. I think it's unrealistic to expect them to sort all of that out AND do all that other stuff in a couple months. I mean, we all would like that to happen, but "expect" is a strong word.
There is not only 1 person working. There are diifferent groups focusing on diifferent things. A group focus on fixing bugs, a group on writing and develop the dlc concept/story and so on.
And didnt use "expect" like a bad word. Is just so they have an idea of what community thinks and is talking about. None said we want them to do everything in 2 months or fuck them, is just a survey regarding what we hope/expect (expect is a thing, pretend is another thing) to see.

Make it possible to continue playing as a Night City Legend rather than rolling back the save. I'm still waiting for the possibility of playing from a third person.

Quick question about the poll : is it about what we expect in the sense of what we HOPE the game will feature, or more like what we expect in the sense of what CDPR will actually manage to do by then ?
Because that might lead to a VERY DIFFERENT poll result.
(PS : I feel like if it's about our expectations, we have tons of wish list kind of threads already featuring what we'd like as features - but I'd find it very interesting to be about what we expect CDPR to be able to pull off within this time span).
I asked the same thing several pages ago. But it's pretty clear how the majority of people have interpreted this poll because pretty much NONE of the options are realistically happening by March, or ever.

Make it possible to continue playing as a Night City Legend rather than rolling back the save. I'm still waiting for the possibility of playing from a third person.
I dont understand why people keep asking for a third person. This wont happen, deal with it. Is an fps, and everyone knew that. You could not buy the game if you dont like fps. Is like asking to Cod or BF to be in third person, is pointless. Important things are others.

Anyways first person is way better in a game like this.

I dont understand why people keep asking for a third person. This wont happen, deal with it. Is an fps, and everyone knew that. You could not buy the game if you dont like fps. Is like asking to Cod or BF to be in third person, is pointless. Important things are others.

Now imagine for a second)) let's remove the character editor and all equipment from the game, because they don't make sense without reflections in a puddle of a mirror and a third-person mode. Loads only the game!

I asked the same thing several pages ago. But it's pretty clear how the majority of people have interpreted this poll because pretty much NONE of the options are realistically happening by March, or ever.
That's why I picked only options that are realistic in three months. If the OP intention was to ask, what people want to see in the future, he should have phrased it that way.

Maybe I think it was even necessary to give the user a choice of how to play from the first or third, and everyone would be happy, and since there is no possibility of switching between camera modes, users arrange discussions about this.

A.I seriously, if they fix ALL BUGS, the game would still be boring and frustrating, it's awful, the crowd a.i is so bad that sometimes i wonder if they actually implemented it.

The story is ok, i'm actually having fun with it, but that's it, they should have gone for a linear game, the game is a open world empty shell with no soul in it.

I don't expect to be playing the game any further. I think the game, as games go, is ok - but I wasn't aware that it would be a Johnny Silverhand centred game, my own fault for pre-ordering without sufficient investigation to what the game would be on release.

Maybe I think it was even necessary to give the user a choice of how to play from the first or third, and everyone would be happy, and since there is no possibility of switching between camera modes, users arrange discussions about this.
I understood what you say. The point is that there are games that allow both first and third person, and game that are only first or third. I dont even think there should be an option for that. That cyberpunk was a fps was well known and it will remain like this, we will never see a third person in this game, and is good like this.

Performance on PC is really abysmal... lots of stuttering and FPS dips on some areas of the game. It's just ridiculous...

incorrect that is not a "fact " it may run poorly on what you call real world computer.

it runs amazing on mine every single option on on the maximum possible setting

The fact that it does not on lower end system I personally don't believe is the problem of the devs to spend "dev vtime " optimizimizing" I think its up to the end user to upgrade their system.

others

It's fine on my PC | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED

Nvidia released a chart witb recommended settings for every video card they have to run at 60FPS+, but the chart is a compleate lie.

No game should demand much more than the current generatiom GAMING card can actually give. That means a 2080 Super (the 2080Ti just as the 3090 are both replacements for the Titan line and NOT gaming cards as stated by many analysts like Gamers Nexus and others, they are creation cards).

So current best Nvidia Ray Tracing gaming cards on the market are current generation 2080 Super and the next generation 3080. Which means at 1440p the 2080 super should give good 60FPS+ performance with RT reflections and minim RT light settings and game settings set to High while the 3080 should be able to do that with all on Ultra and highest RT light and reflections.

Game is just badly optimized and should have more graphical options, no excuse for it's current state and performance.

This game runs poorly even with Ray Tracing off (many areas where it dips and stutters no matter the hardware, a probmem already documented by many hardware analysts).

PS: people should really stop being hardware snobs. Most people currently use a 1060 Ti card with quad core processors, 7200RPM HDDs and 8Gbs of RAM. That is the real world popular gaming computer. Just check the 2020 steam hardware charts or any other meaningful popular gaming hardware pool.

Just because I run this https://www.3dmark.com/spy/15406902 it doesn't mean I do not want the game engine to be decent and the graphical options available in the game making it compatible with most people's hardware. Compatibility and optimization are very important and incremental graphical improvements available via options should be worth the performance hit to begin with.

I disagree with that to.

My suggestion is that game developers in general need to stop looking backwards and making thing backward compatible

They should design games to push the limits of future technology not to be compatible with the past or current tech .

Like the high end car market . Not everyone can afford a high end car but High end car markets still manage to make a profit.

Also if the game industry does not "force" people to upgrade making everything backwards compatible we are never going to move forward at a reasonable pace. Its like trying walk while dragging/ carrying something to heavy behind you

"Its like trying walk while dragging/ carrying something to heavy behind you"

Clarification: that is general statement mean to encompass places behind in technology, economic growth etc etc etc

In other works keep up or get left behind . I still believe like the luxury car market they would still be very profitable even "losing a subset of customers" .

I have a 100% playthrough after 154 hours and the only thing i am missing, is a really rewarding end, something that makes future DLCs, a scond playthrough meaningful. Unless that happens, i really don't care about the game anymore, nothing in your vote could change that.

Top Bottom