[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

+

March 2021 Scenario, we got the two mega patches. You expect...

• Total voters
I know we have a wonderful topic with a mega list of expectations and requests for this game.
What about priorities for you, gamers ?

By March 2021, you expect CD Projekt to release TWO MEGA PATCHES...
Those patches are going to include...

(no limits, choose by your preferences...)

Last edited:
I dont want to expect anything to not get disappointed. I will just wait to see what will they do. I did not buy this for multiplayer. If they dont fix story and give me what is promised I will not play again for 80/90hrs honestly. For me right now game is not worth playing again....for now...I loved game dont get me wrong but it just feels like there is missing whole act 3 story is not finished, even act 0 which was replaced with shiitty montage

The first thing is to make it playable on old consoles, after that other improvements can be made. As every good builder will tell you before building, you have to sanear (Google did not give me an adequate translation for the word so you keep the original word from my mother tongue.).

The first thing is to make it playable on old consoles, after that other improvements can be made. As every good builder will tell you before building, you have to sanear (Google did not give me an adequate translation for the word so you keep the original word from my mother tongue.).
Best way to say its repair foundations. Or something like repair. I know word we have same here lol. Not trying to be an ass just saying so that people dont get confused (':

After what I saw until now from CDRed I just believe the bar minimum. Don't want to be tricked the second time and hype myself that they will get this game on track in two months. In one year maybe we can talk about a good or maybe expected quality od CP2077.

They can work in parallel. People do the programming / fixing are not the game designers that in the meantime can work on new features. Also programmers on PC and old consoles probably are not the same, since different skills are required.

I've selected almost all of them, except three, which I forced to not select (just for not going "full" on the survey).

I would rate every one of them :)

The only thing to expect are bug fixes. Console versions are awful, and even with these 2 patches, I know there will still be many bugs that didn't get fix or new ones. Hell patch 1.05 still didn't fix the delemain phone bug for me, eventhough it claims it does.

I posted about this on another thread, but.....

I expect they'll work mostly on getting the game stable and more playable on all platforms in the January and February patches. They'll prioritize these so Sony can get the game back up on their store, and to smooth things over with Sony and Microsoft to a more acceptable degree.

Beyond that, who knows for sure.....

I'd expect to see a lot more bug fixes, optimization, and overall A.I. improvement in the near term, with (hopefully) the re-addition of content that was scaled back or completely cut and sacrificed in the longer term, for what was obviously a rushed/pressured launch to get the game out for this Christmas.

I think it's a bit unrealistic to except anything more than bug fixes / performance improvements by march 21.

However, I definitely hope they'll provide us a roadmap on when we can expect actual updates (mostly on the RPG aspect, decision / choice impacts, more quests and story content).

By March I hope that Bioware has announced that Shepard returns in ME4 and so I can buy the Legendary Edition and play that again...

As for CP2077?

I expect nothing, hope for the best (announcement of post ending DLC featuring V), prepare for the worst (no major changes post endings)

The truth is, I don't expect anything anymore. Sad ...

But what I want so so sooo much:
More RPG elements (sit, order food and drinks ...).
Hairdressers and barbers.
That not 99% of all doors are and will remain closed.
That day and night make sense. An effect on the NPCs and the city.
Much more romance options and a relationship system that they promised!

It's simple: I want everything the developers promised us! Everything they promised ... when they still had visions and plans for this game and no release date that was about a year too early!

Top Bottom