[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

+

March 2021 Scenario, we got the two mega patches. You expect...

• Total voters
Yeah, I think they should drop the last gen by March and focus on the next gen. IMHO. I even only have a PS4 Pro, but I still think it should just be fixed and let go as is on the systems that just aren't made for it. However, I'm sure they will do all they can and I'm not going to expect anything more. I know plenty in game unfinished already, if they can add it, add it, I'll be super happy, just on that, but by March, no way can all this get done by, just fixes, first.

The truth is, I don't expect anything anymore. Sad ...

But what I want so so sooo much:
More RPG elements (sit, order food and drinks ...).
Hairdressers and barbers.
That not 99% of all doors are and will remain closed.
That day and night make sense. An effect on the NPCs and the city.
Much more romance options and a relationship system that they promised!

It's simple: I want everything the developers promised us! Everything they promised ... when they still had visions and plans for this game and no release date that was about a year too early!

A good list. Sums it up. I would also add uncensoring the game to v 1.0 than it would be perfect for me.

Nothing.

Learned my lesson.
Yea, I'm just demoralized beyond belief. I just want my refund and I'll gladly honestly announce it on the forums when I notice I receive it.

I'm just done. I just want OUT. :facepalm::ok:

I am never pre-ordering anything ever again, even from a company I think is good. I made a special exception for CDPR and pre-ordered Cyberpunk2077 because they were different. Regret is all I have now.

The exact same thing when i bought the game an every other game, nothing

That way what i get exceeds my expectations

Best way to say its repair foundations. Or something like repair. I know word we have same here lol. Not trying to be an ass just saying so that people dont get confused (':
The term does not necessarily mean that, it is used to refer to all previous work necessary to make a repair.
For example, if your house has wooden columns and you have a termite problem, before changing the columns, you have to get rid of termites.

And as I say, my mother tongue is Spanish, English is a self-taught language, so I think I can use words from my language when English falls short.

And it is clear that you do not say it with bad intentions, when you meet a self-centered intolerant English speaker, you don't even have space to answer him.

They can work in parallel. People do the programming / fixing are not the game designers that in the meantime can work on new features. Also programmers on PC and old consoles probably are not the same, since different skills are required.

But most people will focus on putting out fires while those working on new things will most likely be a minority.

All of em... but decisions have to come in an expansion cause this game.. doesnt have them. The endings need to change. Why call one person? Why? Why not every fcking person i helped.. Why not go alone.. as V? Why the fck not? Because everything is soo linear that you wouldnt believe... Dont get me even started on all of those marketing characters in the game that were killed off or they just disappeared... Corpo play... no one showed up.. Meredith was made a hooo..they changed the story so much that they killed off people and left V without any decisions.. he didnt had any decisions even though in the conversations you have the need to say fck u or bullshit but he never does because he is always OK... they made a game about urgency and they shouldnt have... i played this game 120hrs i was like wtf is this ... there are no RPG elements here and i couldnt believe that V was dragged on by everyone and i never said fck... youuu.. never.. and if you are scam to jonny you still get 6 out of 7 endings.. and getting 70% to get that secret ending is just have to get few convo options ok.. so if you dont get them right and u are sooo good to jonny you are just the same as the person who was scam... its soo linear and fake.. i liked the game but come on..

OH NO, they lied!!! It's like some of you have never watched mainstream media before. Get a grip on yourselves.

So, by "expect" do you mean what people WANT or what they think will actually happen? Because I'm seeing a hell of a lot of votes for... everything other than the simple truth that the first big patches are going to be very little besides optimization and bugfixing. Do people really believe that, with how long this game has been in the oven, that there is any chance we will see... all/any of THAT ^^ in only two months? Don't fool yourselves, kiddos. Most of that stuff isn't ever coming at all, nevermind by March.

I'll include what I feel will be sorted at that time and one thing I would like to see improved most.

By March 2021:
  • most if not all bugs are ironed out and gone
  • last gen optimization is completed and the game functions on last gen consoles
  • zoomed out map as you drive
  • clothing system fixed to be about vanity and not stats
  • minor quality of life improvements in item management and crafting
  • police not being an omnipresent force
  • if stars align we get the last skill tree that is currently missing
What i most wish to see past March 2021:
  • Romance not stopping after the first intimate moment with our lover. More story and side quests and events with the romanced partner. More consequences and impact on our playthrough with them at our side and more dialogue and messages bearing their connection to us and events we go through. More ways to show them affection and ways to interact with them in their apartments. Don't allow the game to forget that I date someone already, have that woven in going forward and give me consequences if I go cheat or use joytoys.

I believe this is gonna take longer than a couple of months but I really expect a better story with better endings, something that takes our choices into account - and better romance storylines as well, not a relationship that'll be forgotten and ignored once I walk away from the sex cutscene.

After all this I currently have zero expectation, I just hope the game will be less broken but I won't be shocked if it still isn't.

Top Bottom