[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

+

March 2021 Scenario, we got the two mega patches. You expect...

• Total voters
At the very least a polished game with features shown in trailers and demos...

What people expect from works in progress gameplay demos and videos, specially ones with a narrator describing how the final version of the game will actually be and what is being currently developed and implemented in the game, is a better improved game from that work in progress. Yes, early gameplay demos are works in progress and subject to change, but as in IMPROVING and not getting much worse. The gameplay demo and trailers of CP2077 show a better game than what was released in every single aspect, feels like that is the final game and what we have is the demo, not the other way around.

Just my opinion on the matter.
Post automatically merged:

Really want the bugs fixed and performance greatly improved and enhanced, as well some game systems balancing (removing useless skills and exploits, nerf somethings, etc.).

After that what I expect soon are just many more ways to interact and roleplay with the city as a whole, from mini games to races, to different NPC interactions and new activities, all they way up to new long slower paced quest chains with a more investigative approach.

By March 2021 I expect full Cyberpunk 2077 multiplayer hype with "minimal" microtransactions.

I want the game that was shown in 2018 before they scrapped everything because Keanu Reeves wanted a bigger role.

I try to imagine where you get those ideas from ... I can't ...

But, reporting: actors work as actors, even accept contracts to play roles. They do not always determine the direction of a film, series, game, advertising ...

I try to imagine where you get those ideas from ... I can't ...

But, reporting: actors work as actors, even accept contracts to play roles. They do not always determine the direction of a film, series, game, advertising ...

They added more Keanu because both liked results, it's confirmed. About scaping everything what have been done before Keanu, it's just a rumor.

I am confident BUGS will be covered and some graphic for the "next gen version".

All the rest need to be built from scratch.
It's a whole new game to build from zero, you can not expect anything added but bug fixes and some AI.

To have long since moved on...

Too much hype - no substance :(

(or all of the options above, after all they were more or less the HYPE)

You're missing the most important option and that's content. This isn't an MMO (sadly, it would have been a better game) so everyone has already chewed through the content and no one is playing it anymore.

We need content. The multiplayer DLC, more missions, stories, quest variations, cars, systems in place for QoL improvements. all of which should be in this game now.

You're missing the most important option and that's content. This isn't an MMO (sadly, it would have been a better game) so everyone has already chewed through the content and no one is playing it anymore.

We need content. The multiplayer DLC, more missions, stories, quest variations, cars, systems in place for QoL improvements. all of which should be in this game now.

I'd agree with you if all the feeling of the city was not so empty and ... flatlined

I expect CDPR to just fix the majority of bugs, then pretending CP2077 is the masterpiece it was supposed to be and start hyping story-driven DLCs and Multiplayer. Reality...

Meanwhile, congratulations on the survey. Honestly, I am enjoying the game very pleasantly. I finished the story as a cooperative and now I started with nomad. Leaving aside the problems on the console that I hope Cdproject solves with the two patches, leaving out the graphic bugs. Personally better 1) The AI of the enemy NPCs, sometimes they get a bit stuck 2) the romance, I would give them greater depth, since finished the quests practically do not interact with them until the end. And this I hope will happen with a DLC Putting history back by giving players more chances would be nice, but I don't think it's feasible. You will have given more depth to the choices of the "classes", after all they differ only in a few sentences. But the rest thanks for the wonderful game you have produced and I'm sorry that there are people speculating on this game

I'd agree with you if all the feeling of the city was not so empty and ... flatlined

Personally there are a lot of npc, I play from pc :)

I expect both this game and CDPR will still be in a world of shit.​
If you hope this why are you still posting and are you still here? They made a mistake, they will pay the consequences, but they are solving the mistakes

Last edited:
If you hope this why are you still posting and are you still here? They made a mistake, they will pay the consequences, but they are solving the mistakes
You mistook what I said. I don't hope for this games demise, quite the opposite frankly. I, like you want this game to succeed in spades.

The problem is 90 days isn't that much time in hindsight and who's to say more two bit lawyers won't jump on the lawsuit wagon to get a quick paycheck and make a huge legal mess of things.

While I do applaud CDPR for their efforts to fix this thing like you, I see things for what they are and this game and company will probably still be taking a beating by March.

I hope that's not the case but I also refuse to wear rose tinted glasses either.

Performance on PC is really abysmal... lots of stuttering and FPS dips on some areas of the game. It's just ridiculous...

Don't even get me started on their very poorly optimized Ray Tracing implementation and very power hungry (without enough reason RED4 engine)...

It's ridiculous to have a feature which requires nothing but the very best of the graphics cards to even work, the medium setting of RT lighting and reflections need much better performance and needs to work well on current generation cards.

CDPR has to, at the very least if they are not optimizing their buggy engine, give the option reduce the number of rays cast in RT reflections and greatly improve the overall performance of the engine so it can 60FPS+ 1440p high with RT reflections on (should have a low, medium and high setting option instead of just on or off, which is rdiculous), RT lights on low (should be ab option for low RT lights, bellow medium), and RT shadows off, DLSS quality, in a 2080 Super or better, at the very least. Bare minimum performance I expect.

So I expect that by March not just bugs are all fixed but I also expect, and everyone should demand that too I believe, some HEAVY optimizations on their engine, more graphical options, game should give at the very least 30% more FPS at any setting than it currently does. It's beautiful, yes, but still nowhere near as good looking to justify such a shamefull bad performance on good hardware.

Last edited:
CDPR has to reduce the number of rays cast in RT reflections and greatly improve the overall performance of the engine so it can 60FPS+ 1440p high with RT reflections on

So they have to downgrade the game? What the fuck is this attitude?

Play without ray tracing or buy better hardware.

So they have to downgrade the game? What the fuck is this attitude?

Play without ray tracing or buy better hardware.
Battlefield V did it once EA/DICE saw it couldn't run well in any hardware. It's the same with this game. No hardware in the world right can give real great performance. And it's just one example of re optimized Ray Tracing implementation in a game after launch so it can actually be used in the real world by gamers.

Just check Gamers Nexus videos for example.

Nvidia released a chart witb recommended settings for every video card they have to run at 60FPS+, but the chart is a compleate lie.

No game should demand much more than the current generatiom GAMING card can actually give. That means a 2080 Super (the 2080Ti just as the 3090 are both replacements for the Titan line and NOT gaming cards as stated by many analysts like Gamers Nexus and others, they are creation cards).

So current best Nvidia Ray Tracing gaming cards on the market are current generation 2080 Super and the next generation 3080. Which means at 1440p the 2080 super should give good 60FPS+ performance with RT reflections and minim RT light settings and game settings set to High while the 3080 should be able to do that with all on Ultra and highest RT light and reflections.

Game is just badly optimized and should have more graphical options, no excuse for it's current state and performance.

This game runs poorly even with Ray Tracing off (many areas where it dips and stutters no matter the hardware, a probmem already documented by many hardware analysts).

PS: people should really stop being hardware snobs. Most people currently use a 1060 Ti card with quad core processors, 7200RPM HDDs and 8Gbs of RAM. That is the real world popular gaming computer. Just check the 2020 steam hardware charts or any other meaningful popular gaming hardware pool.

Just because I run this https://www.3dmark.com/spy/15406902 it doesn't mean I do not want the game engine to be decent and the graphical options available in the game making it compatible with most people's hardware. Compatibility and optimization are very important and incremental graphical improvements available via options should be worth the performance hit to begin with.

Last edited:
I have a 100% game with all trophies (STEAM). I wish DLC and Judy merch. :love: :love:

100% congratulations I should have taken it on steam to have a good synchronization because on GOG ... it's horrible I must not be far from the 200 hours of games can be even a lot more and this shit GOG galaxy to me displays 28 hours of play 4 days ago ... just my first game where I finished the game the first time I was at 60 hours ... a lot of water has flowed on the decks since my first game ... so as for the GOG trophies ... don't bother. GOG is really bad ... I rarely complain but there, GOG level trophies / hours of games concerning cyberpunk and synchronization in permanent failure ... it's ZERO!

bign

Forum regular
Battlefield V did it once it saw it couldn't run well in any hardware. It's the same with this game. No hardware in the world right can give real great performance.

Just check Gamers Nexus videos for example.

Nvidia released a chart witb recommended settings for every video card they have to run at 60FPS+, but the chart is a compleate lie.

No game should demand much more than the current generatiom GAMING card can actually give. That means a 2080 Super (the 2080Ti just as the 3090 are both replacements for the Titan line and NOT gaming cards as stated by many analysts like Gamers Nexus and others, they are creation cards).

So current best Nvidia Ray Tracing gaming cards on the market are current generation 2080 Super and the next generation 3080. Which means at 1440p the 2080 super should give good 60FPS+ performance with RT reflections and minim RT light settings and game settings set to High while the 3080 should be able to do that with all on Ultra and highest RT light and reflections.

Game is just badly optimized and should have more graphical options, no excuse for it's current state and performance.

This game runs poorly even with Ray Tracing off (many areas where it dips and stutters no matter the hardware, a probmem already documented by many hardware analysts).

PS: people should really stop being hardware snobs. Most people currently use a 1060 Ti card with quad core processors, 7200RPM HDDs and 8Gbs of RAM. That is the real world popular gaming computer.

Just because I run this https://www.3dmark.com/spy/15406902 it doesn't mean I do not want the game engine to be decent and the graphical options available in the game making it compatible with most people's hardware. Compatibility and optimization are very important and incremental graphical improvements available via options should be worth the performance hit to begin with.

I run the game at 50-60fps 1080p, with a 2070 and ray-tracing on ultra.

Top Bottom