[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

+

March 2021 Scenario, we got the two mega patches. You expect...

• Total voters
I voted for increased relevance of quest choices, better character customization during creation, and increased life path choices.

In regards to the quest choices, I remember one set of side quests that involved the mayoral candidate. Something like that should have been very prevalent in the news, possibly making a bigger news story with several possible choices later depending on your choices in the quests.

Character customization was actually a large disappointment for me. I've seen deeper character customization in free to play and older games. Saint's Row, PSO2, and Black Desert all immediately come to mind as better, deeper customization. They were the bar I had expected CP2077 to reach, or at least close enough I couldn't really tell the difference. They fell short by a huge margin. That said, it's at least deeper than Skyrim; so credit for being better than average.

It really felt like the life choices only affected a few things. They didn't feel particularly impactful regarding what I could do other than a few extra dialogue options. And, unfortunately, that's a real shame. Sure, the prologue of the story changed significantly, but after that the differences were basically negligible.

I've seen a little rage here and there, but what I'm seeing huge amounts of is just pure disappointment. Remember that this game was hyped to bring a new standard to open world gaming, and yet doesn't actually offer a whole lot more than the other mediocre open world titles out there because most of the promised features aren't even there.

CDPR overpromised and underdelivered, they raised expectations of a masterpiece and delivered mediocrity.

Again with the hype and missing features so what?

If the dev's had not said a thing there would still be a subset of people who would be complaining.
So the game has a 83 /72 metcritic rating instead of 93/94 like W3 that's not a HUGE gap.

"CDPR overpromised and underdelivered, they raised expectations of a masterpiece and delivered mediocrity."

Really that is a subjective opinion not a fact . I still have the opinion all the "disappointment" is an over reaction.

I personally gave it a 6.5/10 and I still have over 100 hours

also this

Cyberpunk 2077 breaks records to become fastest selling PC game ever | Metro News

New statistics from CD Projekt reveal more than half of Cyberpunk 2077’s pre-orders were on PC, with 74% of all sales being digital copies.

Despite all the criticisms and controversies that surrounded it before launch, Cyberpunk 2077 was still expected to be one of the biggest game releases of 2020.

And now, only a day after said release, CD Projekt’s investor relations Twitter account has shared some stunning data concerning its launch.

Not only did pre-orders for the game reach 8 million, CD Projekt states that 59% of those pre-orders were for the PC version.

pic.twitter.com/PB1Bqqaw1i
— CD PROJEKT IR (@CDPROJEKTRED_IR) December 10, 2020
This means 4.72 million PC copies were ready to go at launch, making it the fastest selling game on PC ever.

The previous record holder was World Of Warcraft: Shadowlands, the newest expansion for Blizzard’s MMO, which only set the record less than a week ago with 3.7 million copies sold at launch, according to GamesIndustry.biz.

As for the physical/digital split, 74% of units sold were digital, possibly because most players wanted to be able to play the game immediately, rather than wait for a physical copy to arrive in the post.

Where is the
"bare minimum of consistently functional AI in combat"
option?

and the
"obvious missing UI features for PC like freaking CUSTOMIZABLE KEYBINDS AND NO BLOODY DOUBLE TAP TO DODGE"
option is missing as well?
Thats a really big one - i really expected the bare minimum of knowledge in working with UI on PC.

I'd expect all of the above, but that's expecting too much. The game should not have been released for another year at the very least. Unless they are sitting on a ton of 90% done content that was cut cuz they needed a couple more months, there's no way they can meet my expectations in the next 3 months. If they had just delayed it again, I would have been happier in the end.

By March I expect only bug fixes. And maybe some kind of plan on how to proceed with the game. You can't do much in 3 months.

Looking at voting results, it seems a lot of people are living in a twilight zone and seriously expect rewritten traffic and AI, major additions to the story, more branches, major gameplay overhaul etc. And all that stuff done in 3 months...

Same here. Leant it the bad way: base ps4 preorder...
My condolences. But yeah, I expect them to get absolutely nothing of substance done. Maybe some bug fixes, but the fact that they haven't stepped up to the plate and apologized for intentionally deceiving the public tells me that their management isn't seeing a trust problem or even a content problem, and therefore aren't really making that a priority.

It will be the more of the same utterly empty promises and what they'll actually deliver is a mission on rails with no impact, some useless items that are garbage half an hour later, and no fundamental changes. Basically what you'd expect from a discount EA.

* The PS4 and Xbox games to be downgraded and not great but functional.

* Some cheap and easy DLC like Morgan Blackhand's Gun, decor to upgrade your apartment, and Hairstyles.

Top Bottom