Vote on next Witcher related content

+

Witcher related content you want to see next?

• Novel

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Graphic-Novel

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Comic Book

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 2D Video Game

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Thronebreaker 2.0

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • Cartoon

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • TV-Series

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Movie

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Any of the above that feature Geralt

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Any of the above that don't feature Geralt

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
What Witcher related content would you like to see released next following the Netflix series? The Witcher 4 isn't an option.

Even if CDPR works on another Witcher game immediately after Cyberpunk 2077, I think it's being generous when I say it'll be another 4 years before another major Witcher installment. Hence why the Witcher 4 game isn't an option.

Choices :disapprove:
  • Novel: Another book, novel, or tale based in the witcher universe.
  • Graphic-Novel: As above, but with pictures!
  • Comic Book: A comic series based in the witcher universe.
  • 2D Video Game: Classic Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, SNES-style, 2D RPG, turn-based combat, based in witcher universe.
  • Thronebreaker 2.0: Essentially Thronebreaker 2, but tell a different tale.
  • Cartoon: A cartoon series, or episode, based in the witcher universe.
  • TV-Series: Another TV series similar to "The Witcher" on Netflix.
  • Movie: Why settle for Netflix, it's time to hit Hollywood!
  • Pro-Geralt: The love for Geralt never fades. More please.
  • Anti-Geralt: It's not that you're anti-Geralt per-say, but when it's time to move on, it's time to move on.
:smart:
Feel free to elaborate on your choice with as little or as much detail as you like, and if your choice would be "other", share.

Last edited:

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
The World of the Witcher allows for different kind of stories told in various ways or with various gameplay mechanics. We've already seen one off-shoot with Gwent and another with Thronebreaker. The possibilities are endless. However, I would like to see more of the world from the perspective of other characters than just Geralt.

Give me Devil May Cry with Ciri and I'm happy. :beer:

Some new comics wouldn't hurt :beer:

Never enough Ciri content.

And I would like something more about Gerd, the bear's armor is my favorite and it was the story that entertained me the most to read while looking for his diagrams.

I think an HBO or some type of top tier director team should handle the making of a witcher series. Netflix is known by the internet community for having terrible adaptations...similar to live-action versions of anime films...they are rarely ever any good.

I want to see a brand new witcher game without geralt actually. It can be the adventures of ciri but i dont think that idea will be good so i think a game in witcher universe but youre not a witcher. For example, we can be a royal who does entrigue and lead the army's and when there is a monster we can hire a witcher to deal with it etc.

I don't mind waiting a few years for a new Witcher game. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
A new game like Thronebreaker would also be cool (of course even that takes time...).

ThroneBreaker 2.0, where one can import his cards from a file from TB 1.0.

Also, a TV series; one where the characters look like they do in the games, with the voices from the games.

Why is Witcher 4 no option? I think there will be something after Cyberpunk.

It will maybe just not be called Witcher 4 because the Wild Hunt Story and expansion came to an end after BaW.
I just hope Geralt will still be the main figure then and as a second option maybe an MMO? Can be subscription based too...

When there are no funds...make it a crowdfunding project.

We shall see.

Last edited:
I don't want another Geralt content please. Geralt had already been done to death. I want to explore other parts of the world like the dwarves or the elfs or Skellege islands or other parts of the world without Geralt being in the center of attention. There is so much in the Witcher Universe that I don't want it to be confined by a Witcher's point of view.

Did not vote, only thing of interest to me is Witcher 4, with Gerald. To me he is to iconic for the universe. So I hope CDPR rethink some things about some statements.

I hope we can create our character, like in cyberpunk Male/Female. And more variety in gameplay! Melee (Sword, Longsword, Axe, Speer etc.) ranged (bow) stealth, magic, rhetoric (persuasion, trade, bribe, intimidate)

Thronebreaker was an introduction for GWENT Multiplayer; I doubt CDPR wants to dedicate more resources on it. Unless it offers more GWENT related rewards (cards, scraps, and meteorite powder).
Imagine how it would be to finish each chapter of a hypothetical Thronebreaker 2 and receive 1000 meteorite powder, 1 card and 8000 scraps.

How about another tv adaptation of the books? Love the Netflix series but there are surely more variations of the world one could do. They could make a youtube tv series like Cobra Kai.

How about another tv adaptation of the books? Love the Netflix series but there are surely more variations of the world one could do. They could make a youtube tv series like Cobra Kai.
I'd be down, but only if it looks more like the games than the Netflix disgrace.

It'd be nicer if the Netflix series expands its horizons to explore the world and the lore more for newer fans, in my opinion.

Top Bottom