Vox populi, vox dei

+
Vox populi, vox dei

We have decided to prepare for you a short comparison of the most interesting quotes of previous gamers’ opinions presented on international boards. We have visited among all RPG Codex, RPG Watch, Gamebanshee, IGN and Gamespot. Check out what comments have been made about The Witcher."The game is looking great so far. I think we have a winner here. Defenitely worthy of an extensive review by the RPGCodex." (Gwendo/RPG Codex)"Just finished it and I must say that I feel this is one of those truly enjoyable RPGs I'll be replaying once a year together with Fallout and a few others. The story and the choices held up great, all the way to the end." (Vrok/RPG Codex)"It's hard to know what to say except for The Witcher its greater than the sum of its parts maybe. Very well rounded RPG. Imo this is looking like game of the year personally, and definately the best RPG experience I've had for ages" (Solaris/RPG Codex)"If anybody is still undecided, just BUY THE DAMN GAME ALREADY. Don't bloody warez it either. This is the best RPG since Troika left us." (Oarfish/RPG Codex)"OMG! Could it be the second "game so good even the Codex likes it" in a row?" (Elwro/RPG Codex)"This game has some of the best RPG game mechanics I've seen since Fallout and UW1, and if you get the chance to check it out I think you will like it." (Darkflame/RPG Codex)"I LOVE this game. I'm having more fun with it than MOTB, which I also really enjoyed. I think the closest comparison is to Gothic I, but I like it a hell of a lot better." (Cardtrick/RPG Codex)"Overall it's one of the most fun to play games I've seen in ages. It has me absolutely hooked, and it's big. After two weeks (and one restart) I'm only at the start of chapter 3." (Trash/RPG Codex)"Short version: "Yeah, baby!"" (Prime Junta/RPG Watch)"My eyelids are starting to fall, but I can't stop playing.. I'm not very far in the game, but i can already say that witcher is perhaps the best game I've played this year." (Dez/RPG Watch)"This must be a hell of a game, I am surfing the net for about an hour now looking for player reviews and the feedback is almost 100% positive. Actually it is the first time in recent memory that reading the Codex and Gamespot fora doesn't make much of a difference ." (Lethal Weapon/RPG Watch)"I can see why people is playing it and playing it. I think this will be one of the few games i do finish. Two thumbs up so far, which isn't far at all!" (Mute/RPG Watch)"Well, so far I absolutely love the game. It is easy the best newly released game I've played this year." (Xandax/Gamebanshee)"I agree. It's one of the best RPG's I've ever played. It's very immersive and the NPC detail is quite deep" (Ulfang/Gamebanshee)"Overall, the people who designed this game are pretty friggin brilliant actually. Kudos to them, and I recommend to all that you buy this game and play it." (Siberys/Gamebanshee)"Regardless of its (mostly fixable) issues, The Witcher is a stand-out game from a crowd of sub-par RPGs that have been churned out over the past few years. In fact, Neverwinter Nights 2 (post-patches), Mask of the Betrayer, and The Witcher are the only RPGs that I'd give my unequivocal recommendation to since Knights of the Old Republic." (BuckGB/Gamebanshee)"CD Projekt has managed to pull me away from my consoles since it released. Haven't pulled out a controller once." (10th/Gamespot)"It's definitetly a really excellent game. I find myself playing a little every chance i get." (Derek58/Gamespot)"With this game, Poland can stop being the butt of intelligence jokes. (...) Because this game is GENIUS. (Neoyamaneko/Gamespot)"Opening movie is the best I have ever seen in ANY game, and I have been gaming since 1982 on my c64." (nailfoot/Gamespot)"The important thing is the story is fantastic, the graphics are utterly amazing, the voice-overs are brilliant, and generally The Witcher exposes both Oblivion and NWN2 for the utterly pathetic shambles they were out of the box. (DemonStrike /IGN)"I'm playing this game for some time already, and it's worth 9.0 at least! (Crusader_bin/IGN)"All I have to say is that this game is a GOLDEN classic in my book already. I thank the Polish people for such a gift." (Skriptures17/IGN)

Not surprised,I just finshed it for the first time and I'm very pleased with it. ;DI just love the voice acting among others and gonna play it soon for the second time. :DThanks for a great game.

Since there are 3 endings - I've a feeling I'm going to be playing the Witcher at least two more times.Good to see these comments, I've had a few from our gamers at GX as well as a few ones from friends such as:I watched you playing it, now I went out and bought it.No way, that's not Bioware's old Aurora Engine, it's too shiny (from a colleague at Games Xtreme)Sod Sacred 2 I'm buying the Witcher instead.

Nice to see to see the positive comments on one page, really makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Yeah...Witcher is great, same was books...But, i was waitin' for something, more complicated...Don't feel attacked, but in fact player takes up 5 choices and first two doesn;t really matter...as long as u have game saved before vivaldi's bank robbery u can finish game with every side... i thought that geralt's personality, all those moral problems he had during saga would be same complicated in game...Although Witcher is still great game, and best cRPG i' ve ever played...And I do hope, that You guys, ar alreday working on tool set, and on" Witcher Life goes" on or something...But don't make us wait so long for second game from you...Mey the force be with you...

Top Bottom