VRR support, VRR gamemodes

+
Hi, I'm quite sad that cdpr still ignores VRR mods on consoles. I expected it to change with the next-gen update, but still no VRR mods. It would be nice to play quality mode and not have 30fps lock as it makes it an unplayable mode... Can we expect VRR mode to be added in the future?

Seconded. Something that was on my mind as well when the overview for the next gen patch dropped. Would love to make use of all the modern bells and whistles which includes VRR. Hopefully it's one of the remaining surprises they mentioned.

I was waiting to get an answer from one of the developers... Is there at least a chance that there will be a 40+ fps mode with VRR or at least 30+ with no lock? De facto, the same question applies to cyberpunk.

will there ever be a response from the developers? Can we look forward to VRR mode sometime in the future or is it impossible?

Keep in mind, there are so many different wishes and requests for the game, it would be quite difficult to expect devs to answer all of them directly. Right now priority can only be to get the TW3 remaster ready for release.

In general, I'd say the more people are interested in VRR the more likely this feature will be considered.

BUT: I have no idea how easy it would even be to implement this feature with this games' engine.

Keep in mind, there are so many different wishes and requests for the game, it would be quite difficult to expect devs to answer all of them directly. Right now priority can only be to get the TW3 remaster ready for release.

In general, I'd say the more people are interested in VRR the more likely this feature will be considered.

BUT: I have no idea how easy it would even be to implement this feature with this games' engine.
thanks for the reply! As far as I go on the internet and discussions, people always welcome VRR modes to all games. We can see how it works beautifully with SONY games. Still, it's another modern step forward in console gaming. A lot of people don't want to play only in 30fps anymore. Therefore, at least 40+ fps mode with RT would be ideal. Hopefully you won't have a problem with it in the future and will be able to add it. Thanks. :)

Top Bottom