V's Apartment closed: Game-breaking Bug in "Playing for Time" Mission

+
Hi guys,

didn't find reports on this problem anywhere: In the mission "Playing for Time", after the first 'encounter' of V and johnny in the apartment, you are supposed to meet Takemura. But I'm unable to open the door of V's apartment to leave it. As you can see in the image, the door is closed (red light) and the control panel says "Door: No Electricity". I watched Lets plays and that doenst normally occur. So i hope I'm not just too stupid to open a door and even more that maybe someone has a solution?

Thanks and greetings!

Attachments

• 1664312969225.png
    1664312969225.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 98
Very weird :(
(I don't remember anyone who encounter this issue).
Which platform ?
If PC, do you use (or used) mods ?
Anyway, at first, I suggest to verifying the game files and reload the last save (you should have one just after get out the shower).

Hey, thank you for the fast answer! Yes, i play on PC and use some mods, but since the beginning and i never had any problems... but I'll try verifying the files, thanks for the advice!

V should probably pay rent more often.

Bad joke aside, I've never heard of that issue either. Definitely a possibility that it's mod related, which could make it difficult to fix it. But fingers crossed. Hopefully verifying does the trick.

If nothing else helps, I'd also try loading a previous save game from a time where it worked normally.

Sadly, verifying didn't solve the problem, also reinstallation didn't do the job :( Shouldn't Mod-related Problems go away when u uninstall the game? Or would i have to uninstall it incl. the game saves? I'm a bit clueless what to do, Edgerunner motivated me for a second go but it just wont work :D
Post automatically merged:

And thanks for your support anyways!!

Sadly, verifying didn't solve the problem, also reinstallation didn't do the job
To get rid of any mod datas which can remain in the game files you also have to remove manually some folders which are not removed by the launcher/uninstaller.
Shouldn't Mod-related Problems go away when u uninstall the game?
If you're unlucky, some mod datas can also remain in save files (so even a clean install of the game may not fix some issues due to these datas). So the only solution should be to restart a new playthrough :(

If nothing else helps, try "resetting" your apartment by sleeping in your bed or taking a shower or something. Probably a stupid idea, but sometimes even stupid ideas might work.

Top Bottom