V's apartment "trophies"

+
I just noticed a "Vote Peralez" poster in V's apartment that I'm pretty sure wasn't there at the beginning. I'm guessing I got it after completing the missions for the Peralezes. I also saw Jackie's vintage pin-up posters from "Heroes" next to the computer, but again I'm not sure if they were always there. Anybody notice any other "trophies" for completing missions?

Yes, I just only began noticing since I'm never in the apartment, so I've been trying to keep note of every time I see something, though I'm not sure how many are present at the beginning of the game. For the nomad lifepath you get a little car on your desk, streetkid gets a little model night city I believe. I'm not too sure what corpo V's is, maybe an award or your name plate? You can get a Lizzy poster for completing her quest. Dreamcatcher from Misty. A box of diving gear from Judy, and the VR headset from River.

When you get the pet cat quests, a clothes basket appears near you bed. After finishing and getting the cat, it appears in the basket, food and water bowls appear on the ground where you get food (The SCSM thing vending machine thing), and a litter tray appears next to the toilet.
The cat will change places too, and will sometimes be on the sofa (overlapping with the plushie -.-) or in the bathroom in the litter tray.

the mortal kombat thing I had to "place" but something else appeared automatically. There is no consistency and it's poorly done..

Icinix

Forum veteran
the mortal kombat thing I had to "place" but something else appeared automatically. There is no consistency and it's poorly done..

Considering how much of the main quest line has linear checkpoints - I feel like there was a missed opportunity (by george another one!) to take you back to your apartment and have characters over at the apartment so you take advantage of the location.

Just be aware there is a bug with the Mortal Kombat Statue.

IF you have Scorpion's Stinger [knife] within your inventory--equipped or not-- the weapon will vanish upon placing the statue.

To avoid the weapon vanishing, you need to place Stinger in your stash, THEN place the statue on the table top.

Yeah, this happening with a lot of people (me included) and is a known bug (surprise, surprise). Thankfully, I caught it at the time and was able to keep it from happening.

Last edited:
also if you clear the desk under the window from 2 foods you will put an action figure from a quest

Top Bottom