V's camera position problem

+

1.We can see the shoulder (you can see it in the repair car)

2.Looking down from the camera, we can only see the lower body (abdomen~foot)

So I think our V looks like this
45327.png

In addition, that we turn on ray tracing and cannot reflect the module of V. Only a special mirror can see the reflection of V. (https://ref.gamer.com.tw/redir.php?...new_general_information_i_got_from_a_preview/)

* So I infer that V does not have a head, chest (upper body) module, only shoulders, hands, lower body (abdomen), and feet modules.

So if we use MOD to change to third person, we will not see the head and upper body modules
(I hope the camera is on the head, so you can see the chest~lower body~foot) :cool:

1.We can see the shoulder (you can see it in the repair car)

2.Looking down from the camera, we can only see the lower body (abdomen~foot)

So I think our V looks like this
View attachment 11069291

In addition, that we turn on ray tracing and cannot reflect the module of V. Only a special mirror can see the reflection of V. (https://ref.gamer.com.tw/redir.php?url=https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/jx7k30/new_general_information_i_got_from_a_preview/)

* So I infer that V does not have a head, chest (upper body) module, only shoulders, hands, lower body (abdomen), and feet modules.

So if we use MOD to change to third person, we will not see the head and upper body modules
(I hope the camera is on the head, so you can see the chest~lower body~foot) :cool:
They've explicitly stated that there's a photo mode where we can see V and even give them different poses, so V's body has to exist

Then why can't reflect the module of V
The reason they've given is that it causes a performance hit that they don't want in the game. I'm not technically minded when it comes to video game development, so I couldn't tell you the specifics or why that might be, but it's the reason they've given.

The reason they've given is that it causes a performance hit that they don't want in the game. I'm not technically minded when it comes to video game development, so I couldn't tell you the specifics or why that might be, but it's the reason they've given.
DLSS2.0 should be able to improve a lot of performance

DLSS2.0 should be able to improve a lot of performance
It should, but not everyone will be using it (non-RTX cards) and that's besides the point - if said reflections cause too much of a performance hit, it can still impact DLSS or equivalent super-sampling.

They've explicitly stated that there's a photo mode where we can see V and even give them different poses, so V's body has to exist

That doesnt mean that V's model exists in normal gameplay. A photomode could as well be a separate instance entirely, like the photographers booth in RDR2. There are multiple ways a "photo mode" can be created.

It could likely be added in just for photomode, since it's a separate thing with poses and such. Not saying whether the whole body is there or not, but it would be possible to have parts of the body in photomode and not in normal play. It wouldn't make sense to be spending processing power on rendering V's hair on the back of her head if we can't see it.

Top Bottom