V's cars should be in the garage

+
There's a dedicated elevator for V to go from her apartment to her garage, but none of her vehicles are there, and they can't be summoned there either.

She has to run around the corner and down the ramp to the street to summon her vehicle.

Would love to see the ability to call your vehicle to you when you step out of the elevator in the garage, and then drive it out of the garage onto the street.

Yeah maybe they have to add some more to this system considering how bugged it can get ,during the first days of the game I was near the zone where I have to meet meredith and I called my car which started going through things until it got to me all destroyed it was a rather funny sight

Given how bad AI pathing is, you want it to navigate to you inside the garage? LOL. It can't even make it to you in a street summon if it's blocked by other NPC cars, and the opposing lane is clear.

Last edited:
Given how bad AI pathing is, you want it to navigate to you inside the garage? LOL. It can't even make it you ina street summon if it's blocked by other NPC cars, and the opposing lane is clear.

The garage has three levels, so if I were designing it, when you summoned your car in the garage it would spawn on the ramp right around the corner from the level you are on and then drive around to you.

Alternatelly (actually maybe preferably) I would be 100% fine with all V’s vehicles just being there in the garage. There SHOULD be a place where you can actually appreciate your collection of vehicles if you have a bunch of them! :)

It's probably cut content, but V would likely have had a second home somewhere down the road in Act 2 with more space. If you think about it, other than the Apartment (where he might have been evicted had they closed the loop on that e-mail), none of the other places he can stay at have suitable place to house a collection of vehicles. The Aldecados keep moving so ideally that wouldn't count. That leaves the Lakeside and Judy's, neither of which meet the bill.

Cut content. The garage was mentioned as a feature in the 2019 dev interview

Yeah that makes sense. The dedicated elevator indicates they intended for the player to be going that way often, so there would have been a reason for us to do that.

Ya I totally agree with this, I thought at least they'd all be in the parking garage of V's apartment. Its weird that you can collect/buy all these cars but have no way to view them outside of calling your ride.

Most people collect cars to show them off too.

Top Bottom