V's Drink at the Afterlife

+
Spoilers alert

In the Sun ending, V can ask for their drink, and the pretext is that they already died once and they are already a known merc so yeah that works.

Jackie can already have the drink mid-game, and as V's street cred grows, they should be able to ask for theirs way before the ending, with the same explanation of having already died once.

Now, what I am also missing is being able to define what V's own drink is. That is something I would like to have in the game.

And, in the bigger picture, it would mean the ability to make cocktails and have the served drinks visually reflect what is in them.

Whatcha folks think?

1) I think it would be cool to be able to ask for your own drink after the Heist because you did indeed snuff it in spectacular fashion mid-op.
2) It would also be cool to have just one patron with a dialog line like 'Is that Him/Her? The one who died and came back?' If it's just a drop-in like so much of the other background NPC chatter, you wouldn't need to hire an expensive voice actor to do the lines.
3) It would also be cool if Claire mentioned something like 'Are you EVEAR going to get tired of showing off by asking for your own drink?'
4) I think that being able to create our own drink might cause trouble code-wise because there are so many ways to mix a drink but we could get a selection of four then I'd dig that.

I should also mention that you can't call the drink a V because the name is too short. You should call it something else like The Heist (since that's when you died) or the Relic (since that's why you lived) or even The Gemini (touching on the duality of our nature after Johnny appeared in our heads).

4) I think that being able to create our own drink might cause trouble code-wise because there are so many ways to mix a drink but we could get a selection of four then I'd dig that.

I should also mention that you can't call the drink a V because the name is too short. You should call it something else like The Heist (since that's when you died) or the Relic (since that's why you lived) or even The Gemini (touching on the duality of our nature after Johnny appeared in our heads).
If I remember, after "Don't Fear The Reaper", V can chose to create his/her own drink. Only dead legend can have a drink, but V is a "dead living legend" :)

Top Bottom