V's Hair is White Under Raytracing??

+
photomode_26092022_100037.png
1664208070936.png

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue, or if it's literally just a glitch with what color hair I chose but her hair is supposed to be black, not white

Attachments

• photomode_26092022_100037.png
    photomode_26092022_100037.png
    3 MB · Views: 28
It's because light is collecting in and between the textures. All of the hair colors and styles glow under strong ambient lighting conditions with RT on. I'll tinker with this a bit more now that I'm back in the game; I'll put something on Nexus if it looks decent.

It's because light is collecting in and between the textures. All of the hair colors and styles glow under strong ambient lighting conditions with RT on. I'll tinker with this a bit more now that I'm back in the game; I'll put something on Nexus if it looks decent.
haha... it's somewhat funny that you in fact had an explanation for this, the actual answer was that I just accidentally selected white hair, and it looks brown in the menu lol

haha... it's somewhat funny that you in fact had an explanation for this, the actual answer was that I just accidentally selected white hair, and it looks brown in the menu lol
Oh. I was about to propose that we should call this the House Targaryen/House Velaryon Glitch :coolstory:

...but it's actually white hair looking brown in the menu, let's just call it the House Strong Glitch :coolstory:

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue, or if it's literally just a glitch with what color hair I chose but her hair is supposed to be black, not white

The character builder doesn't actually show very realistic lighting (as in, same as in the game), thus this sort of thing can happen...

Top Bottom