V's Liver of Steel

+
I assume I'm not the only one to have V drink thirty bottles of alcohol, expecting that at some point the game would trigger a "puke" animation. (Since the animation exists for scripted scenes already).

But nope. Apparently V can drink any amount.

I really want first person drinking and smoking to be implemented as an on-demand thing V can do. There are already animations for it, but just not ones we can trigger by actioning objects. I know we won't get it from CDPR but perhaps there'll be a mod.

At least add a cigarette to the "Break Time" pose in the photomode, as was obviously intended to be in V's hand.

I was disappointed when I realized nothing happens besides the wavy screen if you drink and drink and drink. I mean, god, Mass Effect has Shep pass out after like three drinks. I was hoping for anything to happen. Even, like, the waviness lasting longer and longer the more you drink.

I figured at some point V would just pass out and reawaken later, perhaps in an alley somewhere with some eddies missing.
Nope :( and the little sway effect the screen does when you drink doesn't even get worse the more you drink... I've tried for both these things.

Top Bottom