V's mirror animation

+
After 1.21 V's mirror animation in some instances is not working, he/she just stays there with a frozen face. Not a big issue (hardly) but still something that isn't working. I have noticed it in the Streetkid prologue (when talking with Pepe after fixing nose) and when looking at bathroom mirrors (smiling, pouting, etc. does nothing). The animation works fine in the Nomad prologue, and I haven't checked Corpo prologue yet.
Just a little something CD might want to look into. Someday.

After 1.21 V's mirror animation in some instances is not working, he/she just stays there with a frozen face. Not a big issue (hardly) but still something that isn't working. I have noticed it in the Streetkid prologue (when talking with Pepe after fixing nose) and when looking at bathroom mirrors (smiling, pouting, etc. does nothing). The animation works fine in the Nomad prologue, and I haven't checked Corpo prologue yet.
Yes I noticed that too. I'm playing with a Corpo character at this moment and at the beginning of my playthrough, the animations were working (I started this character after installing patch 1.2). After a while, they just stopped working.

They're broken for me. I wasn't looking in the mirror all the time but I first noticed them not working after 1.21, and they still dont work in 1.22.

Just to note, before patch the mirror was just a plate of dull steel unless you activated it. NOW I see it as reflective for the room you are in. Reflecting shadows and light and some shapes but of course not my character (unless you activate the mirror).

It is better now than the previous dull steel plate effect. :shrug:

A lot of people have reported that problem.

The other issue, which I assume affects at least all male Vs but maybe it's just me, is that V leans down when he looks in the mirror, so if I'm wearing a cap I can't even see his eyes unless I angle the view so high up thst I'm cutting off half his face.

A lot of people have reported that problem.

The other issue, which I assume affects at least all male Vs but maybe it's just me, is that V leans down when he looks in the mirror, so if I'm wearing a cap I can't even see his eyes unless I angle the view so high up thst I'm cutting off half his face.
Same for me, I think its all male V's. I dont think thats a glitch but a design decision. Whether or not it was a mistake to have him lean down so low we don't know. Its one of those really minor things when compared to everything else they need to fix or improve with the game I doubt it'll be fixed for a while if at all.

There is a mod for that. But you are almost always better off to use Photo Mode, and pretend it's the reflection. Also works if you just want to take a quiet break. Mess with pose stuff in enviroments to take a break or roleplay a simulation of a character looking in the mirror.

Top Bottom