V's residence before game? Was the streetkid homeless?

+
Just wondering. We automatically get an apartment after that montage with Jackie. So it made me wonder. What about his or her residence before all of that?

Was the streetkid homeless or something? If not why no mention of it? I guess the nomad came from out of town? And did the corpo lifepath live in the tower? Just curious. Would've been more interesting to me if V's backstory was a little more fleshed out.

In the corpo opening V does say that Arasaka completely nuked his personal accounts, so he was evicted, maybe?

In the street kid opening you weren't homeless, you didn't even live in NC, you lived in Atlanta. You moved from NC to Atlanta and then back to NC. It opens with you walking into the Coyote to say Hi I'm back.

What is odd, in the street opening is that you know the Coyote, you were a regular there. You know the bartender and Mamma Wells and all the fixers in Heywood. Yet you have no idea who Jackie is.

In the Nomad you have just left your clan, and are heading to NC to do a job and start a new life.

In the Corpo, Arasaka takes away everything you own, including your house.

Ok missed that. But about the streetkid one where was their residence before moving? Just curious. And I know about the corpo path but did they live in the tower?

I don't think it explains at all. You do know that as a street kid you moved to Atlanta 2 years ago. But the game opens with you staring into the mirror with your broken nose. Pepe the bartender doesn't indicate that it's nice to see you back or anything. So in my understanding you have been back already for a while, or at least days. There is no indication what V's plan was to stay in. You even move in with Jackie and his mother for 6 months.

Ok missed that. But about the streetkid one where was their residence before moving? Just curious. And I know about the corpo path but did they live in the tower?

I think they said Watson, but they kind of implied that she spent a lot of time in Heywood, which I'm not sure if the Valentino's would like.

She may have, or in a corpo owned megablock, or in some penthouse somewhere. Where ever it was, she can't afford it now. There's a video on Youtube of a secret V mansion that was somewhat cut, but not fully. Maybe it was there.

Top Bottom