V's voice is super low and muffled.

+
So I got the game yesterday and played for about two hours. I really enjoyed it except that V's voice is really, really low in volume. Other characters speak loud and clear, but V sound like she's talking in another room which gets real annoying. I do have subtitles on or else I wouldn't understand the conversation at all. I'm playing female V, so I'm not sure if it's only the female version that have this problem or it's both voices.

I've been looking through all kinds of sound settings but nothing seems to do the trick. And I've been googling around like crazy to see if other people experience the same thing but I've only found one person for now.

Strange, I didn't notice that. You could report it here:

But maybe try these steps first:

Hey I had this issue myself and it drove my crazy to where I could barely play the first two days.
I uninstalled my audio drivers and stuff, but the only thing that worked was switching my audio source from auxiliary to USB. Try plugging headphones on briefly and see if it sounds better.

It's weird because with my aux cable literally everything else, other npc's and other games sound fine.

I tried to report it to cd project but it seems their ticketing system is down and I can't send any support requests.

Hey I had this issue myself and it drove my crazy to where I could barely play the first two days.
I uninstalled my audio drivers and stuff, but the only thing that worked was switching my audio source from auxiliary to USB. Try plugging headphones on briefly and see if it sounds better.

It's weird because with my aux cable literally everything else, other npc's and other games sound fine.

I tried to report it to cd project but it seems their ticketing system is down and I can't send any support requests.

Well I'm playing on the Ps5 so it's a bit hard to uninstall drivers, haha. But I did try the headphones and it seems to work for some reason! Guess I'll have to play with headphones for a while.

So I got the game yesterday and played for about two hours. I really enjoyed it except that V's voice is really, really low in volume. Other characters speak loud and clear, but V sound like she's talking in another room which gets real annoying. I do have subtitles on or else I wouldn't understand the conversation at all. I'm playing female V, so I'm not sure if it's only the female version that have this problem or it's both voices.

I've been looking through all kinds of sound settings but nothing seems to do the trick. And I've been googling around like crazy to see if other people experience the same thing but I've only found one person for now.

I had the same problem - I'm on PC. One day V's voice suddenly went super muffled, while all other voices were ok. Simply switching my audio source from my rear audio jack to the front one and switching them back again did the trick. Thank you!

Just solved same problem for my PS4 version. Save some clips with share button and V voice volume vas ok. The problem was my tv settings for HDMI audio decoding . Just switched from Bitstream to PCM. Took me awhile to find solution, almost completed a game with whispering V.

Just solved same problem for my PS4 version. Save some clips with share button and V voice volume vas ok. The problem was my tv settings for HDMI audio decoding . Just switched from Bitstream to PCM. Took me awhile to find solution, almost completed a game with whispering V.

I just solved this issue as well in a similar fashion on PS5, except my default settings were on PCM, so I switched it to Bitstream and the problem was fixed. Thanks

Top Bottom