W3 Enhanced Edition

+
W3 Enhanced Edition

Hi,

I bought W1 & W2 after hearing about how great they are and did so through Steam and bought the Enhanced Editions (EE) for each.

Both were fantastic games and I am absolutely looking forward to playing The Witcher 3 as a result.

As I came late to the party for 1 & 2 I am not sure how the original game compared to the enhanced editions, but from what I understand the EE's contain many improvements and tweaks to the original games.

My questions are as follows:
1) Has there been any information on whether the Witcher 3 will eventually have an EE released?
3) If there will be a Withcer 3 EE, would purchasing the game at launch then require another purchase of the EE to obtain the tweaks or would the enhancements be available via a content patch? (I am not sure if that was the case for 1 & 2 or if it's possible to patch if it's a substantial upgrade)

Any info. on those items would be appreciated. Thanks.

Witcher 2 uprade to EE was completely free, and since all the DLCs will be free, then it's easy to say that a Day 1 purchase is a one time purchase with all the additional good things delivered later.

Hi,

I bought W1 & W2 after hearing about how great they are and did so through Steam and bought the Enhanced Editions (EE) for each.

Both were fantastic games and I am absolutely looking forward to playing The Witcher 3 as a result.

As I came late to the party for 1 & 2 I am not sure how the original game compared to the enhanced editions, but from what I understand the EE's contain many improvements and tweaks to the original games.

My questions are as follows:
1) Has there been any information on whether the Witcher 3 will eventually have an EE released?
3) If there will be a Withcer 3 EE, would purchasing the game at launch then require another purchase of the EE to obtain the tweaks or would the enhancements be available via a content patch? (I am not sure if that was the case for 1 & 2 or if it's possible to patch if it's a substantial upgrade)

Any info. on those items would be appreciated. Thanks.

1st. you skipped number two
2nd they said there will be no EE

CDPR stated they would only charge an expansion level content, no small DLCs or EE. Already said they are no planning a EE on TW3 at all, and the new delay for polish should make it even way less necessary.

They said there are no plans for EE yet, which doesn't mean there actually won't be any EE. I think eventually we'll have it. However, even if they don't call it EE but support the game with constant patching (like they've always done) I'm fine.

Everything, except for eventual expansion pack with considerable amount of new content (new location with quests and NPCs). So all patches, DLCs and Enhanced Edition or GOTY edition if there ever will be, shall be available for download free of charge for everyone who bought the standard edition. With some extra CDPR sweet lovin' on top.

Top Bottom